The night

Destiny( hiatus )

Siwon couldn't get the pale face of a young male out of his head. It's strange that he have only seen the younger at the club for not more than 30sec but the younger’s image has imprinted in his mind. 

 
 The young boy, wearing a black shirt that make his milky white skin more paler under the lights of dance floor and a light blue jeans, make a feeling which he couldn't point out in his chest. 
 
“Huu..” Siwon sigh aloud refocusing again on the the documents he currently reading. 
The 
........
 
Kyuhyun walk back to his apartment. The target he's been searching for the past three days have finally appeared in his radar. Now all he need to do is to learn the man’s schedule  and wait for a better shot. 
 
When he was a block away from the apartment , he heard 
 
“ STOP HTM !!!, he's the pick-pocket. Yaaaa STOP!....”
 
A woman shout running after a man with her full speed.The man run pass kyuhyun run across the road. The woman also doesn't stop her chasing and she's about to run across the road when loud horn appeared. She closed her eyes in shock and felt someone pull her wrist with force. She felt the wind from the speeding car pass through her. She slowly open he eyes and found herself looking into a young man’s round chocolate irises. She pull herself away from the young man taking a mouthful of oxygen and try to catch her rapid breathing. She nod at him as a gratitude and limp toward the pickpocket who is now capture by several man across the road. Kyuhyun watch her strangely, she almost dead and she go after the pick-pocket? 
 
The woman grab the handbag  from the pick-pocket. 
“ Ple~ase..huh..contact the police ” and limp back as fast as she can. She give the bag to a little boy running toward her. The boy took the bag and run back. She also follow him. At the front of a building, an old woman sitting putting her hands over heart.The little boy rush toward her and take the medicine out of the bag and help the elderly woman to take it.
 
“ Madam , are you okay? Do you want me to send you to hospital ? ” the woman asked. The old lady shake her head slowly “ I'll be okay if I take a rest at home ”. The woman help them on the taxi
 
 “ Please take care ”
 
“Thanks you young lady ”
 
“ Thanks you aunty ”
 
“ It's okay take care of your grandma ok”
 
After the Taxi take off and get away from the sight the woman sigh and sit down on the platform. 
“ Ahh.. My leg ”than she look around and saw the tall young man from earlier standing. 
 
“ Oh you are still here ” she said with a little laugh. 
Kyuhyun didn't say anything just  keep looking at her with straight face. 
She smile and try to stand up and swayed slightly. 
 
“ Need a hand? ” he finally asked with his deep voice.
 
“Would be grateful, my home is a block away from here. Could you help me to get there ”
 
“ Your leg looks pretty bad. Aren't you going to take treatment ”
 
The woman smile and say “ It's okay. I can cure it by myself at home. I'm a doctor. ”
 
Kyuhyun nods and help her walk. 
 
On the way they didn't talk ,than they reach in front of the building. 
She also live in this building ? ) Kyuhyun got surprised. It's not too good to make people notice his face. 
 
When they get into the elevator , 
“ Oh right! you aren't the one who move to apartment No.21 on the sixth floor ?” She ask looking at him and smile “ Nice to meet you. I'm Choi Sooyoung opening clinic at No.14 the floor below you. ”
 
Crap !! )
Kyuhyun bow her with his head “ I haven't noticed. My name is Kiraosu Yamako ” he said and try to smile a little. 
 
“ Ah.. Yamako-san.Nice to meet you.”
 
Kyuhyun simply smile and bow at her.  
 
Than the elevator door make sound reaching at 5th floor. 
 
“Well today thank you for your help. See you around ” she bow at him with smile and left. 
 
After Kyuhyun got inside his apartment he drop down his beg and lay down on the bed.
Kyuhyun you are searching for trouble.)
 
What a long day. 
 
......…......…......…......…......….........…
 
 
Well here's another chapter. To be honest I'm not so confident not seeing any comment in the last chapter. Did it disappointed you readers. Please drop comment please. 
 
MMM*