Sources

Destiny( hiatus )

"So Siwon how is your trip?"Shindong ask.

 

"I went there for duty so I didn't have a chance to tour.But it really cold there."said Siwon with a smile.

 

"I heard that the collaboration  was canceled because of the the death of Minister. Are you going to be ok? I mean, they don't send you back here as punishment. Right?"

 

"It's not like that hyung. I'm here because I request to be here again. For about mission they said it's not completely my fault so I don't need to be punish or reward."

 

"Whatever I know you did your best as ever so no need to be depress. Just for now all of us care is you work with us again that's only matter."

 

"Thanks hyung"

 

"Hey meeting is going start in next 15 minutes, where are those troublemakers  the whole day."kangin ask.

 

"HERE. WEARENOTLATE . Right..right"said donghae and eunhyuk both panting heavily.

 

"What did you guys do to be that dirty and dust all over your face huh."kangin said.

 

The two looks at each other in confused face and end up glaring and turn their head quickly.

 

"Toh...Still childish,go wach yourselves and prepare the document for the meeting. we will start in 15 minutes."kangin dismiss them with a hint of smile on his face.

 

♪~So I pray for you, oh, so I...,So I promise you, oh, so I 약속해요 모든것이 그대라고 믿을께요( 그대라고 믿을께요)~♪

 

Siwon look at his phone screen and shock when he see the name of the person calling him "God I'm dead" he talk to himself.He bow to the other and exit the door. Then he answer the phone with the sweetest voice he can make.

 

"Hey babygirl, how are you?I miss you babe"

"Hi siwon and You surely did miss me" A clam and cold voice answer back.

 

(.. she is angry)

"Ofcause I did miss you sweety..ha..ha"

 

"Oh you really miss me. Ofcause you are so What day is yesterday?"she mock but still clam.

 

(What's day is yesterday?... Is it her birthday no..no it's on February. Not my birthday too. Our anniversary? The day we start met?. ..Oh ..I can't remember)

 

"hum..hum..ha."Siwon nervously laugh.

 

"hum..hum..ha"she mock with the same laugh same tone.

 

"It is a..."

 

"It's the day you arrived from Spain you stupid horse brain."She interrupt.

 

"Ahh... what's wrong with t..... Oh waite never mind."

 

"What! You should at least contact me when you arrive.Don't you think? Now I've heard from taemin that you arrived."

 

"Sorry girl, I'm busy with reports. So sorry.Please forgive me "

 

"Siwonnnn..."she sulk.

 

"Hey I'm gonna the meeting is about to start. I will call you back.Sorry. Love you."

 

"(she sigh) love you too. Bye."

 

"Bye"

 

Siwon can heard her saying to herself that why she's in love with a stupid horse before she hang up.He can imagine her sulking with that adorable pout.

He smile.

 

..................

 

Kyuhyun got to his destination , little village of Chungju  in North Chungcheong.A place he know by heart. He turn his motorbike to the familiar rode where memories them cycling along them.

 

Then he arrived to an abandon old house which seems like people haven't use to live for along time. He park his bike and look around the house where good and also bad memories saturated.

The house looks still same though a bit older. The little stream where they use to play behind the house, the trees they used to climb , the little yard where they used to celebrate barbecue party ,..... all looks still the same even after 13 long years.

 

" Mom.. , 

 

 Dad.. ,  

 

  Hyung..

 

I'm home"

 

.……………

 

 

After ,doing nothing but standing and staring his home for hours, kyuhyun left the village and drove off.

 

……………….

 

Kyuhyun stop his bike infront of a large house. Beside the house kids with different ages playing.A ball came to his direction, he easily catch it without afford.

 

The kids went silence and look at the stranger.

 

"Can you gibme  ball back ajishi"a little girl not older than 4years said tugging his trousers.

 

He smile and kneel down so he's inthe girl line of sight . He give the girl ball.The little girl took the ball from him and quickly run toward the other children.

Can I help you" a young girl walk toward him.

 

Kyuhyun stand up and eyes the young girl.

" I'm here to see to the head of this opnerage. Please tell her that  Marcus is here to say hello."

 

The girl expression change quickly 

 " please follow me." She lead him into the house .He look around and then they stop infront of the office room.

 

"Madden is  in  the room."she said.

He nodded."You can go now"

 

She  bow to him and left.

 

Kyuhyun go into the room and there's she is reading a book with her back to the door.

 

"Hello Marcus "She said without looking back.

 

"I see you still alert and alive"kyuhyun smick.

 

The old lady turn her wheelchair toward him and putthe book on the table.

 

"I can remember every footstep of the kids I rise up no matter how long." She looks up at him and said.

 

"So what is your business here? You never once came back here after you got into the field and it' been almost 7 year."

 

"A mission. So I can't avoid can I.

I'm here for a mission but the headquarter want me to check-in the Sources."kyuhyun answer back boringly.

 

"Huh.. pathetic old man. Always full with distrust."

 

"I think he just want see the improvement."

 

"Whatever come I'll show you the  records" she click and open the secret door. 

 

"As for training if you want to see by   yourself you have to waite till Morning."

 

Kyuhyun nod looking at the records 

"How many of them can be ready for the next brunch?"

 

"I have 4 qualify kid in this opnerage, So together with others sources I think may be  total 15 would be ready. Are you going to go to the other sources too?"

 

"No I think I don't have enough time with my own mission that's why I came to you.Collect me all the information about the others too."

 

"Ok, so..", she look at him ,"You grow up so handsomely, It's seems like yesterday you were little kid who looks so scare, and now look at you . You become a wellknown assassin with killing scale whose the others people are now scare back. Isn't it bluebell "

 

"I don't want to talk about the past"Kyuhyun said and went out.

.....………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

I don't even know it will satisfied you or not.Feel free to ask me as well please comments.(*∩ω∩)

Enjoy

MMM*