Back to Korea (2)

Destiny( hiatus )

"Yes, I've arrive Korea now"kyuhyun said, walking out of the airport.

 

"We will send the information datas of your mission after you settle there. We will contact you back in a couple of day."

 

"Yes sir"

 

Kyuhyun hire a taxi and on the way he recall all the fact about the ID he have to use in mission . 

 

Name~Kiraosu Yamako,

 

_half Korean-Japanese,

father  "Masumoto Yamako " open a academy in Japan, mother kim Nayoung die when giving birth him.

 

Age~20

art student, came to Korean for sightseeing vacation and also to learn more about art.

 

"What a peaceful life" kyuhyun thought.

……………………

 

Kyuhyun arrive to his new apartment.It's in a big 8 story building with 32 large apartments.Most of the apartments are use for office and business. His apartment is on the 6th floor. 

After he placed his belonging, he study the whole building to plan the  possible emergency escape way, A, B, C just incase. After he plan all for security, it's  late evening.He will test them and look through the building latter, for now there is a place he want to visit. He take his backpack and leave.

…………………

 

At Seoul police station,department15

 

"Where it is ,no …no I can't lose it." a cop walking back and forh inside the police department searching everywhre.

 

"I certainly put it in my locker after my duty.Ahshi.. "

 

"What's he looking for?"shindong whisper to his coworker,sungmin who is sitting next to him.

 

"Where where~where~." the cop hysterical shout while looking through every conner of their department.

 

"Hey hyuk, what's wrong?"sungmin ask.

 

"I can't find it I certainly put it there. It's been there the whole time an..and now it's gone."

 

"Hyuk clam down and what's "it" you are looking for?"shindone joined.

"It's IT, it. My... my st_rawberry cake~"eunhyuk eyes were not on them a nymore. They were on a couple walking through the door ,holding hands.

 

Sungmin and shindong looks at the direction where eunhyuk watching.

"Thanks for your birthday surprise oppa, I really like the cake. You are the best.How can you managed to remember this is my birthday when we all are this busy" Imm yoonna who's also a police officer working at the other department, said.

 

"Hey I'm your lover. I won't forget your birthday coz I'm busy.

 

"Thanks"she give kiss on her boyfriend cheek,"Bye" she walk away fastly while blushing.

 

"Bye"donghae smile widly while touching his cheek but when he's turn around his smile slip off seeing the three man, one glaring at him.

 

Donghae glupe at it.

 

"YOU....Theft" eunhyuk jump throgh the desk with unbelievable speed to donghae direction.

 

"I can explAIN~" donghae shout running away from eunhyuk .

 

"You give my favorite cake to your girlfriend, LEE DONGHAE... you are a dead fish today."

 

"Hey you two stop running around the room....

....Both of you are police.

Henry move out... 

Stop...

....eunhyuk let go of donghae throat.

Where is boss?....."

     

"S..T..O..P.."

 

every movement in the room stop after the loud shout from the new comer.

 

"That's much better."

 

"Kangin hyung " donghae run toward their leader.

 

"Not now hae. Guys attention please. Siwon will move back to our department from now."

"Hey Siwon nice to see you again, When did you arrive." sungmin ask.

 

"Yesterday , but I've to go to the head office."

 

"Nice to see you again buddy"shindong give siwon hug. 

 

"This is henry,our new clumsy rookie cop. He transfer to our department last month."kangin introduced.

 

"Nice to see you sir"

 

""lee donghae don't try to escape. Yaa..""eunhyuk run after donghae who slip away from the group toward the door.

 

"Oh..welcome back siwon. I've a theft to catch for now"eunhyuk return to the door and run back again .

 

"It's nice to see that something never change"siwon laugh.

 

…………………………………………………………………………

 

 So sorry for not updating a long time. Please comment and share your thoughts they will motivate me . So just drop a line or something .Ok

                                            MMM*