Back to Korea

Destiny( hiatus )

"Runnn..."

 

 

"Ahh.."  a loud scream with heavy panting ,he open his eyes. Thin layer of sweat cover his body.It has been a while since he dream about that night. He glance at  clock  after he managed to clam himself ."3:30 Am " he sign. He had to get up early in morning. He close his eyes try to get back to sleep but didn't work. 

He sign again and get out of the bed. He goes to his study table and take the photo frame. It's the photo of their family on his eleven birthday, the last birthday he had celebrated with his family.He look at the photo sadly and his glance move to a small kid , sitting on his mother, smiling. He care the the photo with his thumb where the little cute face saturated.

 

"Where are you little bro?Are you still alive?" a drop of tear rolls out from the conner of his eye silencely.He sadly smile " I miss you kyu"

 

…………………………

 

knock ..knock

 

"Come in"

 

"Sir It's the report for our mission in Spain."

"Leave it on the  table." the man said without taking his eyes from the papers in his hands.

 

"Is there anything wrong?"he ask looking  up when he notice the figure haven't left his office.

"It's..I'm sorry sir. We have failure the mission."

"There's nothing for you to be sorry siwon.Since our Minister is save and sound  you can call it that you guys complete your mission."

 

"But we couldn't prevent the criminal and the Minister of Ireland got killed."

 

"Yeah.. that's would be problem for the relationship between countries since the meeting was canceled too." jungsoo sign.

"Sorry sir"

"As I said you don't have to says Sorry to me. It's not your only fault. The hitman was too smart and skillful,...."

 jungsoo said  while showing siwon the satellite photos  of building where the incident happened.

...,"He shot all the sniper we placed around the building within 2mins before  the last shot was deliver to the Minister from a very far distance.He even trick us to seems like he was shooting from the other side of building.

But another things that got my interest is that he didn't kill anyone expect the Minister. All shots he gave to our sniper were the same, at the junction between the neck and shoulder. The shot on that place make the victim bleed badly and loss conscious but not enough to make the victim die if the help come quickly.Isn't it strange if you shoot another sniper the head will be the easiest target."

 

"You are saying that the hitman want no ones die expect his target?"

 

Jungsoo study all the sence and evidence. "Imm...seems like that and~

 I think I know who's that."

Siwon look at him.

 

"Bluebell"

 

"Bluebell~?"

 

"Yes. It's a codename of a assassin Nobody don't know  if it's he or she ,or the face. But the name was famous in underground world. I know since I've been assign to a project relative with a Mafia back then. That "Bluebell" is very skilled killer but never kill beside his target."jongsoo explained to siwon,"so... have you check the CCTVs."

 

"We have but we got nothing to be specious"

"Imm..I see. You can go now"He node and smile at siwon.

"Yes sir"

.........................

 

At airport,

 

a boy with milky white skin and soft blown hair carry his begs and walk slowly.

While waiting to check through the immigration, he looked around at once familier  surrounding. 

Before he can continue with his thoughts, he was ushered to check out.

 

"Kira osu yamako?" The custom officer called out his name.

"Yup thats me." He smiled.

"It's your first time in Korea?." 

"Yes it is"

"Welcome to Korea."

"And his passport was given back to him.

"Thank you."

........

Ringggg...

"Yes.I've arrive now"

................…………………………………………………………………………………………………

It's ashort chapter update. Sorry for late updates and also mistakes.

Enjoy

MMM*