Lifes

Destiny( hiatus )

 

~~"First floor entrance/exit A and B, secured."...

            ~"Public entrance/exit N(orth) and S(outh), covered."..

~~"Second floor entrance/exit A and B, secured."...

            ~"Clear

~~"Third floor entrance/exit A, B, and C, secured, Meeting Room secured"...

            ~"Public entrance/exit N, S, W(est), covered."..

~~"All floors CCTV, secured."...

            ~"Security lines and CCTV, intercepted and covered."..

   

            ~"Escape cars, at 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock from parking exit."..

     

~~"All's clear."...

            ~"Ready for the Minister ."..

"Copy that",the man whisper though headphone " we will leave in 5 mins sir"

"OK".....  "just relax a little Mr. Choi it's as a normal conference." the minister smile at the head of bodyguard.

 

Siwon was beyond anxious.It's his first time to assign as the head of bodyguard.

He's is a famous police agent but until this day he's never work as a bodyguard and more worse in a foreign country. It was his first time in Spain and yet he focus all his attention on his duty.

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………

 

A figure on the roof top smirk while watching every movements of people in meeting room through sniper.Then he study to his target and waite for a better shot. Then he pull the trigger.

 

BANG~

 

"The Minister has been shot."

"Call the Ambulance"

"He's not breathing~" 

The whole room fail with shouts.

 

"Are you ok sir " siwon asked while covering their minister " 

"I'm f_ine"

"Agent Lee, agent chung take  minster to the car with the other and leave at once to the safe house"

 

"Yes sir, Sir we have to go now~"

 

"The rest of you come with me" Siwon ordered while scanning the whole area for the existance of hitman.

"He's at 6 o'clock on the roof.Go..go..go" 

They run across the road colliding with people. 

"Move out of the way"

 

They scan the whole environment but the assassin was escaped.

 

"Damn.."

Far away from them the said figure walk carefreely wearing student uniform,earphone on his head while carrying guitar case.Walking together with other expression students.

…………………………………………………………………………

 

 

The sweet melody of opera music cover the whole room soundly.The wind make the white certains seems like dancing with the melody. A figure stand by the the glass window welcoming the fresh air with his closed eyes enjoying the peaceful moment. It's been a habit for him after he finish his so call job.

suddenly the music stop and replace by a very loud scream of women.

 

The figure open his eyes slowly 

"Not funny at all Max"

The scream stop and  "Hi love! miss me ?

The figure turn his body and face the screen" How many time do I have to tell you to stop messing around with my computer "

"Well you can't blame me you can't even beat my hacking skill Ha..ha..ha"

"Whatever, aren't you just want to make sure I'm broke or not. I'm good so next."

"Hah .. you have no fun Marcus. And to remind you again, I'm not interested whether you injured or something Mr. so please don't be so full of yourself. ..    

(fake cough). 

Congratulation for your mission."

 

Smiling softly"Thanks ,Is there any mission for me at this moment?"

 

silence.........

 

"Min?"

 

"Yeah~there's one for you from the headquarter "

" What's the problem?"

"It's..you've to go back to Korea"

......………..... 

      ……………............

"Kyu are you ok"

 

"It's ok . Send me my identifications and others for the flight to Seoul. Call me back when everythings ready."

"Ok ~,you got 2 days free. Take care bye"

"By2 min"

 

After the line went off the music start to play again but it got no attention from the person. Kyuhyun go back to his earlier spot looking at the moon. He sign mind replaying the past

.…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

  • So done for now .Enjoy @_@

                                                                     MMM*