Meet Lee ByungHyun

Love Within A Gang War

RING!!!!!

Class started and every went to their seats. “Today class we have a new student from Busan. Come in Mr. Lee.” L.Joe walked and all the girls started whispering, “He’s so hot!” “I call him! He’s mine.” “HE’S SO CUTE!” “Anyeonghaseo! Lee Byunghun immida! I hope we can all be friends!” He gave his signature dazzling smile. The girls were all falling for him at once. The guys were glaring at him as he was taking all the girls from them.

Minji nudged you, “Isn’t he so cute! He’s TOTALLY your type!”

You just smiled and rolled your eyes. You couldn’t think of another boy after that guy…*He does looks kind of cute, but he looks like a player to me. NO CHOI ~~~ AH! You can’t get your heart broken again.* “Unnie! You’re too boy crazy! What would Seungri, your boyfriend, say about this?” You .

Minji had the LONGEST crush on Seungri or VI as he would be like to be called. She was an outgoing person, but when you put her in the same as Seungri, she would be the shyest person in there. “YAH! CHOI ~~~~! Do you wanna die?” She laughed as she gently shoved you.

“ I was just kidding! Come let’s pay attention before we get in trouble.” “Let’s see… Byunghun go sit next to Ms. Choi. ~~~~ah raise your hand.” You raised your hand shyly. * Awww why does he have to sit by me!* L.Joe smirked and started walking to his desk. *Alright ~~~ah get ready to meet the man of your dreams! Dang too bad I have to break her heart. She’s more pretty than in the picture.*

L.Joe sat down in the desk and got his books out. Mr. Park started to teach. L.Joe turned to you smiling and whispered, “Hi I’m Byunghun. What’s your name beautiful?” You just ignored him and continued listening to Mr. Park write down notes. His smile erased and he raised ess she isn’t the flirty type…* He fake a loud cough and said “Hi I’m Byunghun. What’s your name?” By now he was getting annoyed. *Ok that’s really rude. Ok you’re gonna ignore me! You’re trying to play hard to get! I see how it is!* He look around to see if anyone was looking and scooted his desk closer to yours.

“YAH! YAH! YAH!” L.Joe poked your arm. You innocently blinked at him. You pulled out your earphones out of your ears. “Why were you poking me?” You asked him. L.Joe was really embarrassed. * OH MAH GAH!!! I looked so STUPID! This is so embarrassing!* “Oh…Uhhhh I was trying to talk to you and you didn’t reply. So I thought you were ignoring me so I poked you…. Hehehe” He nervously laughed to him himself.

You just blinked at him and then started laughing. “I’m sorry! I’m Choi ~~~ah! I hope we can be friends.” You stuck out your hand and smiled at him. “I’m Lee Byunghun! I hope so too!” L.Joe shook your hand. You guys just looked at each other and laughed. “~~~AH! BYUNGHUN! Would you mind sharing what is so funny with the class?” Mr. Park questioned you two.

"Sorry Mr. Park! I was just introducing myself to him."

"Arraso! Anyways I was tell the class how we are having a class project about the Joseon era. Byunghyun will be your partner since you two are SO friendly with each other. Now pay attention in class before I send  you two to the principal." Mr. Park cleared his throat and continued about with his lesson.

You turned to L.Joe and smiled then turned and started to listen to Mr. Park's lesson.

*Perfect. Everything is going right. Hopefully this will be easy and quick*

------------

Sorry for not updating! I've been busy with school and soccer! ><

Thanks for all my subscribers! :)

Please subscribe and comment they are loved!