The Mission

Love Within A Gang War

“Call Byung Hyun in here!”  His right hand man went to go get his leader’s son.

It was Lee MinHyun. He was the violent and ruthless leader of the Dragons, one of the most dangerous gangs in all of Seoul.  He is one evil man.

“Yes Abuji. You wanted me.”  L.Joe came in and took  a seat.

“ I have a mission for you. I want you to go make Choi ~~~ fall for you.” He handed a picture of you to L.Joe. *Hmm she’s cute. Too bad she’s a viper.*

 

“Make her trust you and then we kidnap her and take down her father once and for all to prove who has always been the better gang. What do you say my son?”  Mr. Lee smirked and leaned back in his chair.

L.Joe gave an equally evil smirk and said,” Abuji that’s going to be too easy. All the girls fall for me within seconds seeing me and this Choi ~~~~ will be no different. I’ll take it Abuji.”

“Alright! Tomorrow you’ll move in the penthouse on the north side and I already transferred you to Seoul Elite High so by Monday we can move our plan into motion.” Mr. Lee had an evil twinkle  in his eyes. *Finally Choi Joon will bow down to me once I take the most precious thing away from him.*

-----

I know i didn't finish my other stories. i kind of got a writer's block.... hehehe SO! im write a new story! Hopefully i can finish this one!

Please subscribe and comment! :)