Monday

Love Within A Gang War

“CHOI ~~~~~AH!!! WAKE UP! IT’S TIME FOR SCHOOL! BABY GIRL!”  Seunghyun was trying to wake you up, knowing that you would take forever getting ready. Every day you and Jihoon would be almost late because you would take like 13438743 years in the bathroom getting ready. But it wasn’t your fault you are a girl for heaven’s sakes.

“Ahhh! Big Oppa! Can I sleep for 5 more minutes!” You sat up in bed still with your eyes closed and was pouting. You look like a baby bear waking up from hibernation. “ Big oppa I’m really tiredddd!” You wined to him.

“Aigoo! What am I going to do with you!” He pinched your cheeks HARD.

“OK OK OK !!! I’m up!” You got up and rubbed your eyes.

“ I love you baby girl!” Seunghyun gave you a kiss on your forehead and walked out of your room. You sighed and went to get ready.

-----

After a long shower , you skipped down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed your backpack.

“YAH! ~~~AH let’s go! WE’RE LATE!” Jihoon yelled at you and ran out the door.

“Crap! Bye Appa and Seunghyun oppa!” you gave them each a kiss on the cheek and then ran after Jihoon and went in his black Lexus LFA.

“Hurry up! We’re going to be late again!” Jihoon started his car.

“I’m coming!” you slipped into his car and he drove off.

“Baby girl what takes you so long in the bathroom? I know you’re a girl in all but does it take that long?” Jihoon asked.

“Yea it does oppa! It’s not my fault I wanna look cute for guys!”

“YEA! CHOI ~~~AH! YOU’RE TOO YOUNG FOR A BOYFRIEND! WHOS THE GUY IMMA TELL SEUNGHYUN HYUNG AND APPA AND WE’RE GONNA GET HIM!!!!!!!!!” Jihoon said being the overprotective brother he was.

You just laughed at him.”I’m just kidding oppa!”

Jihoon sighed in relief. If you were really trying look good for a guy he would go ballistic.

“~~Ah! God! I hate it when you do that! Oh anyways hyung told me that you need to be with me always now. The dragons are making some movement in our territory. I don’t want something to happen to you.  Ok?”

“Really oppa? Are they trying to do something to us or appa?” Your face contorted with worry.

“ I don’t know, but just be on your guard. At least you will be safe at school. Unless one of them transfers here. Which I highly doubt because that would be really stupid. Come on let’s go. We’re at school.”  Jihoon grabbed your back pack and slung it over his shoulder. 

“Oppa  wait up! I HAVE SHORT LEGS!!!” You ran up to him as fast as you could. Jihoon just smiled at you at continued to walk.He walked you to your homeroom.

“Alright. Bye baby girl see you at lunch!” He kissed you forehead and handed your backpack.

“Bye Oppa!” You walked into class and sat in your seat and started talking to your best Minjung. You two started talking about your guys weekend and gossiping about the newest idols/

What you didn’t know is that that day you would meet a person that would turn your world upside down and around.

 

Please subscribe! Comments are LOVED!!! <3 :)