0001

FAKED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Naeun

                “Can someone remind me why am I taking this stupid car into god knows where with this stupid and little mischief that promised me a week long treat of lunch for some help?” Naeun asked in annoyance while dumping my bag into the back of the car while a girl in brown hair was getting inside and was sitting comfortably in the driver’s seat, even whistling some tunes that I could bet is some old school music.

                “It’s because you gave me a huge trouble by suddenly dragging my stupid shirt and suddenly kissing me in front of your boyfriend just to get even. The whole student body saw me with you and that completely ruined my reputation at MY school so in return of your not so smart plan to get rid of your cheating boyfriend, you get to help me in this stupid road trip for five days because you are still somehow human and not some crazy black witch I’ll get to stumble in the mall frequently. Does that answer suffice, MISS?” The brown haired girl answered back in the same sassiness as she opened the door for the passenger seat. Naeun got it with a frown, unable to accept the truth that all of this is actually her fault.

                “Touché, now that week becomes a month!” Naeun tried to counter back as she took her seat and took her headphones out. “I still don’t understand you though. Why do you really have to make it a five day trip with your car when you can just ride a stupid airplane to get to your sister’s wedding?”

                Starting the engine, the brown haired girl answered her. “Because airplanes are not my style… I get nauseous every time so when I travel, the only thing I carry with me is this stupid car and drive for about 3000 miles to get from the west coast to the east coast.”

                “And why am I getting dragged into this again?”

                “Because my parents want to meet my girlfriend who isn’t supposedly my girlfriend not until she did that stupid show that cause my reputation to go downhill and my fan girls screaming and crying in vain.”

                Naeun didn’t respond. In fact, she didn’t feel like replying anymore. It will end up in another hour long tattles and arguments that is so stupid, her smart brain can handle. Yes, Naeun was somehow famous in their college, being the official dean’s list attacker and being the prettiest person in their part of town. The thing is that she’s also known for her trait of changing boy friends like she’s just changing clothes. It’s not that she’s being a player or what, but she just can’t stay with one person at a time. Having a boyfriend who cares of her doesn’t thrill the nineteen year old anymore.

                It wasn’t until two weeks ago when her life suddenly turned because of her rash decisions. She’s in the middle of shopping when she spots her boyfriend on a date with another woman. Oh, since her pride got hurt, she pulled on a show and suddenly grabbed a person’s shirt and kissed her hard to show off that she’s cheating too. Her boyfriend got mad obviously but what matters the most was the fact that it was a girl that she kissed. Above all, that girl is Jung Eunji.

                Since the rumors spread like a wildfire which cannot be stopped, the two of them ended up in a relationship they didn’t want to have at all. They just don’t seem to click. In fact, they weren’t a perfect fit at all for they were like polar opposites of each other.

                Except for the sassiness, I give you that.

                With her earphones on, Naeun took a casual look on the window, admiring the view in front of her. She was in New York, probably going out of the border already. They’ll be going to San Francisco, and yep, it’s literally the other side of the continent. She was wondering why she even comes to this road trip but then when she unconsciously took a glance on the girl in the driver’s seat, she somehow found an answer.

                Because even if she keeps claiming that she hates that girl next to her, she can’t deny the fact that that girl is special. She just can’t explain why.

                “Hey… what’s your name again?” Naeun asked, mentally scolding herself for forgetting the name of her supposed girlfriend.

                The girl didn’t seem offended and just gave a casual grin, “Eunji… My name is Jung Eunji…”

                Nice name, yeah.

                “Well uhmm… Nice to meet you, Jung Eunji? I’m Son Naeun.”

                Eunji couldn’t help but laugh. Naeun can’t blame her though because precisely it was really at that moment that they had their first introductions.

                “How old are you by the way?” Naeun asked when the other girl’s laugh died out.

                “18…”                                               

                “Eighteen…? Wait what?!”

 

Jung Eunji

                “Eighteen…? Wait what?!”

                Jung Eunji’s eye brows turned into confusion when the other girl exclaimed. “What’s so wrong with my age? Is it so shocking that you literally have to scream?”

                Eunji spared the other girl a look, and saw her with a shocked expression all over her face.

                “Okay… So you are shocked, why?”        

            

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter