chapter two

who the kiss r u

"yo im here to pick up xiongmao"

"bro its alrdy 5am wyd"

"well who told u to call at 1? i need 4hrs tops to get rdy before i go out"

kris shakes his head as he leans against the door like some wanna be -god or some , tao isn't very descriptive. "come on in"

"holy kiss, are you rich or something? i mean the outside looks shabby but why is the inside of your house made out of solid gold?" he's in awe of the practically shinning floors and walls and even furniture. it must kissing to sleep on a bed or couch. 

the blond laughs at tao's naiviety. "its my mum and dad's money. i just freeload off of them if i promis to run to their multibillion chain hotels in the future." 

" fam u lucky" 

"ikr" 

surprisingly, the two seem to hit it off and tao questions why kris hasn't naturally rotated into his circle of friends (however he is friends with park chanyeol so maybe that's why). it's almost afternoon by the time tao realizes how much time has passed by, a missing xiongmao still not in his arms. he nudges kris with his elbow. "my panda, where is it? ive got to blog abt this enlightening experience with you before i sleep."

"it's already almost afternoon y wud u sleep?"

"beauty rest, kris. something u cld use."

"as if," he grunts, disappearing into the golden house before returning with tao's beloved.

"xiongmao!" he exlcaims, hugging the stuffed doll to his chest before glancing over at kris. "i could you right now."

kris laughs, "me too."