New Friend

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: New friend

 

At the end of PE class, students were changing to uniform. Girls were going to girl’s locker room, but Jihyo went to the restroom.

“I better change in the restroom, I’m still a guy.. I shouldn’t use this chance just to see their bodies.. I’m not a ert..” Jinyoung talked to himself while going inside the toilet cubicle.

“Gosh, am I sweating too much? Why does this smell so bad?” Jinyoung smelled Jihyo’s gym trouser.

He sighed. “Guess I can’t wear it for today..” He looked down on Jihyo’s skirt. “I think it’s not that short.. It’s okay, it’s only for a day..” Jinyoung took a deep breath before going out of the cubicle.

He walked to the class through the corridor, but then he suddenly felt dizzy and became limp. He leaned Jihyo’s body on the wall to help her kept standing.

He tried to walk again, but he lost his balance. That was the time Youngjae came and support Jihyo’s body. “Jihyo ya, are you okay?”

Jinyoung turned and saw Youngjae’s face in blurry. “I’m okay.. It’s just, I feel dizzy..”

“Let’s go to the clinic..”

 

-00-

 

“Well, you only need food supply..” Said school nurse as she finished examining Jihyo. “Have you been doing strenuous exercise?”

“It’s just futsal..” Jihyo answered softly.

“Futsal?” The nurse looked surprise to hear Jihyo’s answer. “I think you used up all of your energy with doing that sport.. Next time, don’t force your body to do what you want, Park Jihyo.. Here, drink this.. It’ll help to gain energy..” She gave Jihyo a red ginseng drink.

Jihyo took and drank it.

“Does she need another medicine?” Youngjae asked.

“No, just take her to the cafeteria.. It’s lunch time anyway..” The nurse ended it with a smile.

“Thank you...” Both of them said it and then went out from the clinic.

 

“You play too hard..” said Youngjae as he still support Jihyo’s body while they were walking together.

“Did I? I was definitely fine in the game.. This dizziness came just a moment ago..” Jinyoung still tried to debate.

“You did. Now don’t talk.. It’s used up your energy..” Youngjae said.

“Heol.. You’re exaggerating..” Jinyoung chuckled. And they both were still bickering through their way to cafeteria.

 

-00-

 

Reaching the cafeteria, Bambam saw Youngjae supporting Jihyo’s body. He ran closer and asked, “What’s happened with Jihyo?”

“She nearly fainted..” Youngjae answered.

“WHAT??” Bambam was surprised. “How?”

“Don’t ask more.. Just get her lunch.” Youngjae ordered Bambam, and Bambam directly ran to get Jihyo a lunch.

Yugyeom who came later also asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Her seat, please..” Youngjae ordered Yugyeom to pull the chair for Jihyo to sit.

“Choi Youngjae, this is too much..” Jinyoung still protested as he got treated like a queen.

Youngjae sat next to Jihyo, and Yugyeom brought his and Bambam’s meal to Jihyo’s table. Then Bambam came bringing Jihyo’s lunch.

“Here..” Bambam gave it to Jihyo.

“Thanks..” Jihyo took and started to eat.

“What’s happened?” Yugyeom asked again.

“She nearly fainted.. Nurse said, she used up all of her energy in doing futsal..” Youngjae explained briefly.

“Yeah, I believe that.. You play like a man, Jihyo!” Bambam told Jihyo.

“I’m fine, guys.. Really..” Jinyoung responded as he munched his meal, and he turned to Youngjae. “Ya, don’t you get your lunch?”

Youngjae nodded and got up to get his lunch.

 

Looking that there was an empty seat next to Jihyo, Donghyuk came and sat there.

“You look pale, Park Jihyo..” He commented.

“She nearly fainted..” Yugyeom told him.

Jinyoung was chuckled as he heard the word ‘she nearly fainted’ for the third time.

“Tsk, tsk.. You should know your limit, Park Jihyo..” Junhwe came from nowhere and joined the conversation.

Jinyoung could only nod.

“Omo, noona, are you okay?” Chanwoo also came and asked in worry.

But that made Jinyoung choked up. “Noona?”

“Yeah, I’m the youngest one in the class.. So I guess, I need to call you noona..” He ended with a grin.

That made all the boys laughing. Jinyoung was also laughing but for different reason, he was surprised that someone call him noona. Like, noona??? Kkkk please...

But then Youngjae came and sighed as his seat was taken by Donghyuk. He dragged a chair from the next table and put it at the end of the table, between Jihyo and Bambam who faced each other.

“Yaa Choi Youngjae, I didn’t know that you’re also good in football.. Why didn’t you join the club back then?” Donghyuk asked Youngjae.

“I’m not interested..” Youngjae answered shortly.

“Heol.. You’re really a loner..” Donghyuk commented.

“Don’t you think Youngjae and Jihyo are alike? Both of them are loners..” Junhwe gave his opinion.

“Jihyo is not a loner.” Yugyeom directly argued.

“Yeah, you can say that now since she’s changed..” Donghyuk responded.

“But.. Why’d you change, Park Jihyo?” Junhwe asked.

Before Jihyo could answer, Bambam took the chance to answer with, “It must be because of love.. You both love each other, right?” He pointed on Youngjae and Jihyo.

“Yaa!! She’s not my type!” Youngjae answered fast.

“Woaaah, You’re too harsh, Jae!” / “Bad guy here!” The boys were giving their opinion while laughing.

But Jihyo was silent. Jinyoung was looking at them one by one, how they laugh at other’s opinion, how they argue and tease. Slowly he was smiling. Can you see this Jihyo ya? You’re no longer eating by yourself.. There are many people who care with you.. You have friends now.. Many...

 

-00-

 

Few tables from Jihyo’s, Mina and her fellas were looking at her.

“How can Jihyo gather all the boys like that?” Sana was the first one to comment.

“If we look at that situation, she’s no longer an outcast.. What will you do Mina?” Momo asked.

Mina could only throw a sharp gaze to Jihyo’s direction.

 

-00-

 

At the end of the day class, as usual Jihyo started to pack and ready to go to Il Mondo.

“You’re going to skip the class again?” Bambam asked.

Jihyo nodded. “I need to work..”

“But you’re going to miss the lesson..” Yugyeom said in worry.

“Don’t worry.. I’ll study harder..” Jihyo ended it with a smile. “Bye guys..”

Youngjae sighed as he looked at Jihyo get out from the class.

 

-00-

 

But when Jihyo walked pass through the corner of the building, she heard something..

“Kim Dahyun, do you know what have you done?” Jihyo recognized that soft but firm voice, it was Mina’s.

“What were you thinking when you chant her name?” Mina asked more.

Followed by Momo. “Are you supporting her?”

And Sana. “Do you want to be her friend?”

But Dahyun was silent. She was scared to even say a single word.

Looking Dahyun was scared, Mina made a further step. “Do you want to be the second Jihyo?” She asked as she pulled Dahyun’s hair.

Jinyoung couldn’t stay anymore, he grabbed Mina’s shoulder and made her turn. “Stop it, Mina!”

“Aaah, the real outcast has come..” Mina responded in relax.

“Can you stop it, Mina? Is hurting me not enough, so you want to hurt other girl?” Jinyoung asked in anger.

Mina smiled and walked closer to face Jihyo. “I only give her a warning.. so she doesn’t need to be like you..”

“There will be no second Jihyo, or third or fourth.. There will be no outcast! I will make sure, you stop it!”

Mina laughed. “Do you think you’re no longer an outcast, Park Jihyo? Because there are many boys surround you? Pfft. You’re too naive..” She paused to chuckle. “Or maybe not.. You obviously wear a shorter skirt, don’t you?” She looked down on Jihyo’s skirt. “You’re really disgusting Park Jihyo.. You act like a !”

“Shut your mouth, Mina!” Jinyoung directly grabbed Mina’s collar. “I tried.. I have tried so hard to control my emotion, but you...” Jinyoung was speechless, he couldn’t believe there is a girl like Mina.

Momo and Sana tried to lose Jihyo’s grab on Mina, but Jinyoung shoved them. He took a deep breath before saying, “Mina, Momo, Sana.. Can you please stop this? You should try to look at the mirror and ask yourself, should you do this to a fellow girl?”

Jinyoung sent a pity gaze to them before taking Dahyun’s hand. “Let’s go Dahyun, you don’t belong here..”

Jinyoung took Dahyun to the front of the building and let go of Dahyun’s hand. “Just go back to class.. When you want to go back home, walk with another student.. Don’t walk alone.. Don’t let them disturb you, okay?”

Dahyun nodded firmly and then ran to the class. Jinyoung stayed until Dahyun was out of sight. Then he walked back to Mina, Momo, and Sana. “You know what, you’re all who look disgusting..”

Jinyoung sent a fierce gaze before he walked out of school, leaving Mina, Momo, and Sana in anger.

 

-00-

 

“! Mina and her fellas are making me late!” Jinyoung ran to Il Mondo. Right after reaching Il Mondo, Jinyoung directly changed and went to the kitchen. There he found that all of the Chefs were already waiting for Jihyo.

“Omo, Cheeef, I’m sorry..” Jinyoung said as he bowed to them.

“Let’s open up..” Chef Mark said it without paying attention to Jihyo’s apology.

 

The restaurant was soon filled with customers, and they were directly busy over their own work.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter