Struggle

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: Struggle

 

Jinyoung and Scheduler were at the park after saving Jihyo’s life.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough Jinyoung ah.. She is safe now..” Scheduler said.

“Yeah, I’ll go out soon..” Then Jinyoung tried to get out from Jihyo’s body but he couldn’t. “Hyungnim, how to get out from human body?”

“You just come out.. It’s really easy I think..” Scheduler answered in doubt.

“I THINK? So are you not sure?” Jinyoung asked again.

“I never possessed a human body, you fool! All of human body is locked for me...”

“Then, what should I do?” Jinyoung was panic. He tried to get out again by tightened Jihyo’s fist. “Uuuurghhh ah!” But he still couldn’t get out of her body. “Hyungniiim, ottokee??”

Scheduler was thinking for a while, but then he looked shocked.

“Waaeyoo, hyungnim?? Do you get some idea?” Jinyoung directly responded.

Scheduler shook his head. “No.. I never knew that it would be real...”

“What’s real?”

“If a free spirit possessed a human body with the same frequency, then it will be matched!” Scheduler said as he clapped his hands. “And if it is matched, your spirit will really really really difficult to get out.”

Jinyoung was focus on listening to Scheduler explanation.

“Or, in another words, you are trapped in Jihyo’s body.”

“WHAAAATTT???” Jinyoung was shocked. “What does it mean? What does it mean hyungnim, I don’t understand?” Jinyoung stood up and asked him in curious.

“That means you can’t get out from Jihyo’s body, Park Jinyoung..”

“I CAN’T? Should I live in Jihyo’s body forever???”

“Not forever, you will still go up after 49 days.. It’s just..” Scheduler looked worry.

“It’s just, what? What will happen to Jihyo then?”

Scheduler took a deep breath before answering, “She’ll get some kind of.. mental collapse..”

“MENTAL COLLAPSE? Are you saying she’ll going crazy??”

“Yeah some kind of like that.. Just imagine, your mind control was taken by a ghost for 49 days?? What would happen when she finally back? She may forget her own name, she may forget anything..”

“What the hell, why are you telling me just now???”

“I didn’t know that it will be like this.. And you didn’t give a damn curiosity about body possession before..”

Jinyoung was suddenly crying.

“It’s okay.. At least you saved Jihyo from suicidal..” Scheduler tried to calm Jinyoung.

“But I shoved her into another disaster, hyungnim.. ottoke?” Jinyoung messaged Jihyo’s temple, feeling frustrated. Slowly he asked, “Is there a way out from this?”

“Wait..” Scheduler clicked his fingers and suddenly there was a thick book in his hand. “Let me see the manual..” He took a look and then started to read. “Oh! This.. In the state of matching human body and ghost spirit, that means the spirit of human body is weak, that is the reason the ghost spirit is dominating the human body. In order to get out, the ghost spirit should make the spirit of human body to become stronger..”

“How to make her spirit become stronger?”

Scheduler looked up and said, “There’s no further explanation about that..”

“What the hell!! In that thick manual, why is there no further explanation about this problem??” Jinyoung complained.

“Chill... I think you should make her happy.. Or angry, or anything that make her wants to kick you from her body..”

“I think! I think! You always not sure about anything, hyungnim...”

“I’m just trying to help, heol..”

Jinyoung heaved a heavy sigh.

“Let’s just go home for now.. We’ll think about the solution tomorrow.. Jihyo’s body needs to take a rest..” Scheduler gave suggestion.

“You’re right.. I should take care of her body well.. Let’s go...”

 

-00-

 

They walked together as Scheduler paid attention to Jihyo.

“Yaa, you should walk like a girl..” Scheduler told Jinyoung.

“Do you think that’s easy? I spent my whole life living as a guy, you know..” Jinyoung tried to defend himself.

“But still, now you live as Jihyo.. Don’t you think people will questioning if they see Jihyo walking like that?”

Jinyoung sighed. “I know.. I know..” Then he tried to walk more feminine. “Like this?”

“Yeah, like that.. You should used to walk like that..”

“Ah you’re really bossy, hyungnim..” Jinyoung tried to complain, but then from afar he heard Jaebum’s voice.

“Jihyo yaaa..”

“Omo! Jaebum hyung is coming here.. Can he see me?” Jinyoung was nervous.

“Of course! You are Jihyo remember..” Scheduler answered right before Jaebum approached.

“Jihyo ya, where have you been? I’m looking for you anywhere.. I called you many times but your phone is inactive..” Jaebum directly asked in a worry face.

“I’m.. just.. going around..” Jinyoung answered in nervous.

Jaebum wanted to hold Jihyo’s shoulder but he took it back. He bent his head down and said slowly. “I know it’s been hard for you.. But don’t you ever feel alone.. You—“ He bit his lips before continued. “You have me..” He was taken aback by his own words, so he tried to correct. “I mean, I know I can never replace Jinyoung, but you can talk to me freely.. Y-you can share your problem with me.. Y-y-you can cry in front of me.. T-that’s okay..”

Jaebum looked so nervous, while Jinyoung was in tears over Jaebum’s words. He felt so touched that Jaebum took care of Jihyo.

“Thank you so much, Jaebum hyuuung...” Jinyoung said in tears.

But Jaebum was surprised over what he called. “Hyung?”

“Ah! Oppa...” Jinyoung realized that he slipped his words.

“Oppa?” Jaebum was still surprised, because Jihyo never call him Oppa.

“-Ssi?” Jinyoung asked then grinned.

That made Jaebum chuckled. “I guess you’re fine now, seeing that you can joke with me..”

Jinyoung tried to laugh over his stupid action. But then he took Jaebum’s hand and said in a serious tone. “But really, thank you so much.. Jinyoung oppa shouldn’t be worry to have you next to me..” He ended it with smile.

And that made Jaebum flustered. Never once he saw Jihyo smile, moreover that Jihyo touched his hands.

“Are you waiting for me these times?” Jinyoung asked in relax.

But Jaebum was still in nervous. “Uhm? Ah y-yeah..”

“We should go back home soon.. It’s going late..” Jinyoung suggested.

“Y-yeah..” Jaebum responded as he touched his own hands, reminisced the time Jihyo touch his hands.

 

-00-

 

In the next morning,

Jinyoung woke up as usual. He went to the bathroom to pee, but then... “AAAAARRGGGHHH!!!”

He screamed out loud and that made Scheduler appeared. “What’s wrong??”

Jinyoung pointed down. But then he realized that he made a mistake. “Yaaaaa!!! Why are you looking at Jihyo’s???!!!”

BAM! He threw a punch to the Scheduler.

Getting punch from Jinyoung, Scheduler protested, “Why are you punching me?? You’re the one who call me!”

Jinyoung then pulled Jihyo’s pants up. “You... you should erase what you have seen before, okay??” He asked as he grabbed Scheduler’s collar.

“I know.. I know.. I get it..” Scheduler tried to calm him.

Then Jinyoung started to complain again. “I can’t pee as a guy, hyungniiim, ottoke?”

“Pee sitting is better for your health, that’s okay..” Scheduler tried to encourage him.

“I feel like I’m losing myself, hyungnim...” He pouted.

“Yaa, you already lose your body, you fool.. This is Jihyo’s body.. You should treat her well.”

“Jihyo’s body.. Ottoke? That means, should I touch Jihyo’s body?” Jinyoung was examining Jihyo’s body. “I have , omo!” Then, Jinyoung started to cry. “I’m sorry Jihyo ya.. I’’m sorry that I have to touch your body...”

“That’s okay.. She’s your sister, that’s okay...”

Listened to Scheduler words, Jinyoung threw him a sharp gaze. “Yaaa, you better get out of here! I’m going to bath.. Don’t you dare to peek, hyungnim!”

“I know I know... Heol.. You turn Jihyo into a grumpy girl..” Scheduler muttered as he got out from the bathroom.

 

-00-

 

“Have you finished?” Scheduler asked Jinyoung when he got out from bathroom.

Seeing Scheduler playing guitar in the dining room, Jinyoung asked, “How could a death angel playing guitar?”

“Why not? It’s my hobby when I was alive..” Scheduler answered in relax, but his words made Jinyoung curious.

“When you’re alive? That means you were human too? How could you become a death angel?”

“I can’t tell you.. that’s a secret..” Scheduler ignored him.

“Heol, what’s left to hide when you’re dead..” Jinyoung smirked.

“Anyway, have you thinking the way to make Jihyo’s spirit to become stronger?” Scheduler changed the conversation.

“Not yet.. I don’t have any idea, hyungnim..”

“Just try to make her happy.. What’s her hobby?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter