Five

Turning Tables

Jongin pulled Kyungsoo closer to him as he cups the smaller male's face and kiss him. Jongin thinks that Kyungsoo's lips were so soft that it will melt anytime and he love how it felt in his lips. The kiss was slow and gentle which made Kyungsoo think that its a scene in a fairytale. Jongin and Kyungsoo ate in a small restaurant, casually exchanging questions about common and different things about themselves and sometimes fell into a comfortable silence. As Jongin's car stops infront of the other male's house he went out of the car and opened the car for Kyungsoo which Kyungsoo think is sweet.

"This will not be our last date, rest well, I know your schedule is a bit tough. See you in my dreams Soo." Jongin said as they stop infront of the house's door.

"Thank you Jongin. See you again." Jongin kiss Kyungsoo's forehead and went inside the car as Kyungsoo ask him to leave first so he can watch him.

Kyungsoo opened the door and almost got a heart attack because Baekhyun was sitting legs crossed and intentky look at him as if telling him to explain.

"Why are you still awake? Its 11 pm already." Kyungsoo said taking his shoes off and walking towards Baekhyun in the living room.

"I should be the one to ask you that, you told me to go home first and left me without any explanation. You should have told me you'll be with Kai, oh gosh you guys are really.." Baekhyun said trying to look angry but failing miserably.

"You're not a good actor at all Baek, and i'm on a rush that time, i'm 45 minutes late and I dont really like someone waiting for me. I'll just get change so hold your tongue for a minute" as Kyungsoo went out already changed, Baekhyun continued

"Okay okay, you passed. Tell me, are you two on a dating stage?" Baekhyun said transferring to the seat beside Kyungsoo.

"Well its our first date, so I guess yes?" Kyungsoo said trying hard not to smile.

"Finally, I'm not that surprise anyway. I think you and Jongin are fit for each other."

"Thanks Baek, come on, go to sleep." Before Kyungsoo fell asleep he thought about how happy he have been today and its all thanks to a guy named Jongin.

-----------

It has been three months since Kyungsoo and Jongin started dating and today, its the first time that Kyungsoo is the one who initiate that they should see each other though its already late because they both got to work for the whole day, they went to the same park where they first had their date.

"Jongin, do you remember the question you ask me using that 'what if'?"

"Yes, ofcourse I wouldn't ever forget that. Wait, are you-are you Oh my God. Are we officially setting our relationship on the next level?" Jongin with his wide eyes smiling at his idea said.

"Yes, I would be happy to do that." As soon as Kyungsoo said this Jongin embrace him tightly and placed his chin on the crook of Kyungsoo's neck and Kyungsoo can feel him smiling widely.

"You don't know how happy I am. I'll take care of you better than before, especially now that I have the title to be jealous, do you know how hard it is to act like i'm fine with you having different artist around clinging to you?" Jongin intertwined their fingers as they walk side by side and Kyungsoo just laugh to Jongin's endless rants about this three months of not having anything to define their relationship and now he can finally call himself his significant other.

 

They really cannot hide their relationship so long, not when dispatch revealed an article a week after they officially started their relationship.

[!!!] Actors Do Kyungsoo and Kai (Kim Jongin) spotted eating dinner together in a small restaurant and rumored to be having a romantic relationship.

Actors Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin who is commonly known as Kai, were spotted by the Dispatch team eating dinner together in a small restaurant after their work. The two actors were seen inside Kai's white sports car and driving with Do Kyungsoo seated inside the car. The two were caught laughing together and eating dinner at the said restaurant and pictures were taken showing Kai's hand holding Kyungsoo's hand on top of the restaurant table. The two later went outside and took a walk where Kai's arms where securely wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist.

[ PICTURE ]

Kai on the right side driving his car whike Do Kyungsoo is on the shotgun seat and listening to which is confirmed as Kai's mp3.

[ PICTURE ]

The two actors eating together. Kai's left hand is holding Kyungsoo's right hand on top of the table.

[ PICTURE ]

Walking side by side as Kai's arm was resting on Kyungsoo's waist.

The owner of the said restaurant confirmed that both actors were ussually eating there and they also said that there was a time where they ate there with their managers. Fans were positive that the two actors were in a relationship, they even have a fanclub named KaiSoo to which stands for Kai and Kyungsoo. Both actors were spotted wearing couple items such as watch, bracelets and even a pair of shoes with Kyungsoo's written a letter 'J' on it and Kai's was written 'K' on it, before they were caught by Dispatch in which they suspected that they have been in a relationship since then though it has not been confirmed by both parties.

-DISPATCH-

 

"omo Soo, the article and pictures were fast spreading in the news and internet websites, your I.G. and twitter were flooded by fans' comments. What are you gonna do now? Should I release a statement over this or are you both planning to admit it since its true?" Baekhyun who's walking back and forth in Kyungsoo's dressing room said.

"I really don't know what I should say to this, though we both expected that this will happen eventually as we always see each other these days, but its different when the article is already right infront of my eyes."

"Hey Yeol, we look good here, Kyungsoo is really beautiful even on stolen shots isn't he?, I don't know why, but I feel happy to see pictures of us together in the net when only my phone and Kyungsoo's phone were the witness of our numerous pictures together."

"Well you should probably call him right now, I think Baek is on his panic mode." Jongin dialled Kyungsoos number and he answered it in its third ring.

 

"Jongin? Have you read the news?" Kyungsoo said, Jongin can imagine what his face looks like right now.

"Should we wear couple shirts when we went out and tell them its true?" Jongin smirk as he said this because he knew Kyungsoo hates couple shirts

"Yah Jongin-ah! i'll skin you alive if you don't take this seriously" Jongin can feel his victory as Kyungsoo's voice tells him beware.

"I'm taking this situation seriously Soo, there's no use in denying it, somehow we'll be able to go wherever we want to go if we admit this to public."

Kyungsoo knew Jongin would be saying this but he's happy to hear it straight from him. "Okay, when should we release an official statement? Should we just answer an interview?"

"We have nothing to worry about, lets just continue being like this, but we'll not hide anymore, kay? i'll pick you up after your commercial shoot."

"Okay, I trust you anyway."

"I Love You Soo."

"I Love You Jongin."

Nothing could ever be sweeter for them than those phrase.

 

Outside the company's building are bunch of media journalists waiting for Kyungsoo or Jongin hoping to get the statement from both sides about the said issue. When Jongin entered the room where Kyungsoo and other staffs are packing their things since the shoot has already finished, everyone's eyes were on him as he walk casually towards a sitting Kyungsoo who's too oblivious to notice Jongin's presence.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Kyungsoo look up when he heard Baekhyun's voice and found out that its Jongin to whom Baekhyun is talking to.

"I'm here to drive my boyfriend home, is there something wrong with that?" Jongin said pointing at Kyungsoo which made Baekhyun laugh.

"You surely have the nuts to say that infront of everybody huh, oh well I don't have anything to say, take care of Kyungsoo"

"You don't have to say that, ofcourse I will." Jongin's remark left a ghost of smiles to the staffs around them.

"Jongin, you didn't even texted me that you're here."

"Sshh, I have to surprise my boyfriend sometimes." Jongin smiled and kiss Kyungsoo at his right cheek which earned a gasp from the production staffs.

"Yah, you shouldn't do that here." Kyungsoo said but smiled anyway as Jongin held his hand and intertwine it with his. Kyungsoo didn't expect that the media were waiting even in the parking lot, before he and Jongin approach Jongin's car they were blocked by a number of persistent journalists.

"Can you give us your statement about the articles and news that you two are in a romantic relationship?"

"You're finally walking together inside the company, does this mean that those speculations were true?"

"How long have you been dating?" "Do you recognize the pictures that those were really you and Kyungsoo?"

"Do you plan to hide it as long as you can, before the Dispatch had discovered your relationship?"

"When did it all started?"

"I don't think Jongin and I have to answer your questions." Kyungsoo said standing beside Jongin

"Soo, its okay, its true we're in a relationship and we plan on saying this on public probably when we're on our first month, but since you guys found out, we don't have any reason to deny it. We want this relationship for a long run." As Jongin said that, they went straight to Jongin's car and politely excuse themselves from the media.

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo was invited in an interview where other rumored idols were there to be interviewed and to release an official statement. Some of the idol denied the issues and said that they were only close friends while some confirmed that their issue was true but they just wanted their relatuonship to be private, until it was the couple's turn.

"Jongin confirmed in a shotgun interview by the media that you guys were in a relationhip but you planned on saying it when you reach your first month together what does that mean? Does it mean that the same things that you were caught wearing which were said to be couple items were not true because that was two months ago?" The MC asks looking at the couple infront of him.

"Oh no no, that's true, its really couple items and those were not coincidences, Jongin and I have been dating three months before we decided to enter a relationship together." Kyungsoo said looking at Jongin.

"When the article was released it was a week after we became boyfriends." Jongin added smiling to Kyungsoo

"So those pictures were all true?" The MC with wide eyes in realization said.

"Yes, yes, I usually wait for Kyungoo after his schedule so that we could go out together."

"Oh, so that explains why those pictures were taken always in dinner time or late at night." The couple both laugh at the statement.

"Because the schedules always finishes late, that's why. If you will ask me when did I start to like Kyungsoo, I'm sorry but I lost track when, all that I could only remember is that I love him." Jongin answered and Kyungsoo hides his face in embarrasment.