G.Na

The First Collage

*DING-DONG, DING-DONG*

Someone was at my door, AGAIN!

I heard Tokki, my french bulldog, running up to the front door of my apartment, barking like crazy. On my way to the door, I grabbed a giant wooden spoon because that was my favorite weapon to use on Brian.

For those of you who do not know, me and Brian Joo go way back. I mean literally, waaay back, across the Pacific. We were good friends while in the States. We would hang out together and party and all that good stuff that best friends would do, that is, besides playing ding-dong ditch on my door, like he has been doing all day.

I screamed from down the hall.

"BRIAN JOO!! This time, I will NOT hesitate to beat you into Oblivion!!" I unlocked my front door and opened it quickly. "Stop playing ding-dong ditch!"

I swung, hitting the guy hard in the head, and then his sides and hands as he held them up in a poor attempt to defend his body.

"Ah!! Noona!! STOP IT!!"

The voice was much softer than Brian's. I paused and looked at the guy standing before me and gasped.

"OH MY GOSH! SEOBIE!" I quickly looked around to make sure that none of my neighbors witnessed me abusing my dongsaeng and then pulled him into my apartment and closed the door. "I am SO SORRY! I thought you were someone else," I said sounding very small and apologetic for my sudden actions.

"It's fine," he said. "God, I wonder if you were a baseball player in your past life. You sure know how to swing," he chuckled as a ribbon of blood trickled down his left temple. I screamed.

"SEOBIE!! B-Blood...!" I ran around the apartment, nearly tripping over Tokki, and made my way to the bathroom to fetch a towel, then I sped back to Yoseob in surprise that he was still standing perfectly fine.

Shaking as badly as ever, I frantically reached up with my right hand to dab the towel on his head. He must've known that my nerves were bad because just then, he scooped the towel from my hand and placed it on the spot where I once held it.

"A-Are you okay? Maybe you should lie down," I said, leading him into a guest bedroom.

"Kenchana, Noona. I'm fine. It's just a little cut." He rested on the bed where I motioned him to lay.

"I don't mean to pry, but why did you come to see me so late?" I stepped closer to him and sniffed the air around him. "Omona! And why on earth do you reek of alcohol-- Have you been drinking?!"

"Well, it's not a new cologne called "Wasted", so yes, Noona. I just had a couple of drinks to blur my mind."

I sighed in exasperation while studying him. "Seems like you had more than just a "couple". Anyways, why would you need to dr---," I cut my question short as I realized what today was.

"Oh~ noo~.... It was Jessica's wedding day." I gently sat down next to him as I covered my mouth with both hands. "I'm so sorry, Seobie."

"It's okay, Noona. Actually, I want to thank you for knocking me in the head with that spoon. At least I know that I'm not dreaming. I just need to move on."

"Yoseob-ah~......... Don't force yourself to move on if you are not ready because if you aren't ready to love the next person, you will only end up hurting them. Especially if you do not share the feelings that they share for you."

"Yeah. I understand." His reply was short and his voice wasn't his normal, gentle voice anymore. He sounded hollow, as if his spirit left and his body was just an empty shell.

"Seobie~..." I muttered softly as I watched something begin to slowly change in his eyes.