Jessica

The First Collage

"I do."

I said the words and felt sure of myself. This was what I wanted and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin today. I mean, one way or another, someone's heart would get broken, right? I sighed.

Jeez, I sounded like a complete cold-hearted person for thinking that. Way to go, Sica! You really do live up to your nickname! my conscience chirped to me. No matter how hard I tried to pretend that I didn't notice Yoseob, I still felt his presence. I felt his big eyes on me and Gongchan as Gongchan moved in to kiss me. His eyes felt warm and soft against mine. I could feel the crowd looking at us and my face became super hot. Was Seobie watching this? I prayed that he wasn't. It was already bad enough that I had hurt him. 

Gongchan pulled his face away from mines and as he did, the audience erupted in applause and loud cheers. I quickly glanced around at the faces of the people in the wedding hall, searching for that particular, baby-faced guy.

He left.

As if I had automatically knew this, the words entered my mind. I looked down at the wedding band that rested on my left hand's ring finger. How could something so small affect someone so big? Well, there was nothing to do about it now. What was done had already happened, and besides, my happiness mattered, too, didn't it? Gongchan and I knew each other before I met Yoseob. This was the man I wanted to marry. I wouldn't let my feelings for Yoseob or Yoseob's actions affect this. This was the happiest I've ever been....

 

 

After the ceremony, and after hearing my and Gongchan's parents' wishes to have many children, me and my husband got into the car and drove off to the beginning of our honeymoon. We had reached our destination two hours later in front of the most beautiful beach resort. We were surrounded by white sands and large, lightly-lit buildings.

"Omo," I gasped.

"Nice, isn't it," Gongchan asked me.
"Yes! It reminds me of the beach I went to with Yo--," I choked on the name and quickly made an effort not to say Yoseob's name when "Yoona" came from my mouth instead. For a second, Gongchan just looked at me and it made me start to feel a little guilty until he said, "Well, I'm cooler than Yoona," thenhe flashed his signature cocky grin before taking my hand and leading us inside of the hotel to book our room. Not even an hour later were we back downstairs and outside in the sun on the beach. We sat down on the warm sands. I started building a sad excuse for a sand castle while Gongchan left to get us some ice cream from a nearby vendor. I was just about to finish my masterpiece when someone stepped DIRECTLY on top of my castle. I looked up and met Gongchan's face, which was too busy trying to his melting chocolate ice cream cone.

"Yah!" I yelled.

"What's wrong, babe," he asked innocently.

"You crushed my castle!"

He looked down on the area on which his foot rested on a pile of sand.

"I'm so.. sorry," he said as he crouched down and dabbed strawberry ice cream on my nose.

"Yah, Gongchan! I'm going to kick your !"

"Woah, woah, but it's our honeymoon. You wouldn't" he said, standing up and backing away from me while some more of his melting ice cream.

"Oh, yeah?" I said getting up with a hand on my hip.

"Yeah...?" he answered.

We stood there in silence for a few seconds before he winked at me and took off running down the beach.

"Yah!!! Gong Chan-sik~!!" I ran as fast as I could and finally caught up to him near the shore. When I was in a good distance, I jumped and tackled him into the water. We both sat up, so that I was sitting on Gongchan's lap, and we started laughing, then taking advantage of the mood I moved my hair to one side and bent low to give him a hot, steamy kiss.