Dujun

The First Collage

"1.... 2.... 3.... 4.... 5.... Jamkkanmanyo... wait a sec...... 1.... 2.... 3.... 4.... 5...."
I kept saying the words aloud as I quietly counted the members of BEAST, including myself, that were currently present in the recording studio.

"JS," I said as I pulled Hyunseung aside from his nonstop dancing phase. Seriously, that guy squirmed around so much you would've thought he had ADHD.

"JS," I repeated, "who's missing?"

"Ah.... mollayo, hyung." he shrugged as he glided away to the recording booth where Woonie was.

"Aishhh..." I messed up my hair as I racked my brains for a solution to my problem. "Okay, everyone say "here" once I call your name. Hyunseung."

"Here."

"Okay... yeah~ I just talked with you.... Alright, maknae~ is besides you with Gikwang and... Junhyung?"

"Right here..." He walked up next to me and whispered so only I could hear. "Hyung, the main vocalist is missing. He's been gone for the past couple of days."

 

"Crap!" I said as I smacked myself in the head with my hand. How could I not realize that that hyper boy was not present? And not for just one day, but for two? "Thanks, Junhyung," I said, sounding defeated.

"Eung, hyung," he replied before walking to the seat behind the studio's sound board.

"Has anyone seen or heard from Yoseob?" I asked. I was becoming impatient now, which was pretty rare. I saw the same gestures of heads shaking throughout the room so I pulled out my cellphone and started to punch in Yoseob's number when he suddenly came through the door of the recording studio. I lowered my phone and walked towards him.

"Yoda, where on Earth have you been? Are you okay?"

He bowed his head, formally apologizing to everyone present in the room.

"I'm sorry for not being here. I hit my head and felt pretty dizzy for a few days so...." he stopped talking mid-sentence. "Why are you guys looking at me like that," he asked, his eyes circled around the room. 

"Yoseob, you didn't hurt yourself on purpose after Jessica's wedding, did you," questioned Gikwang.

"You guys... Look. I was affected by Jessica a lot, but not enough to hurt myself. Besides, I'm feeling better now."

Yoseob walked to a seat against the wall in the studio and sat in it.

"Well, there's no point in trying to drag the conversation on any further. We have work to do," I chirped, clapping my hands together. "Ah, and Yoda," he looked at me. "You can make up your absence by treating us out for a meal. We want something good and expensive, like bulgogi. Lots and lots of bulgogi."

A smile found its way to his lips. 

"Araseo, hyung," he said, and we all continued on with our work with the sweet promise of grilled meat dancing in our heads.