Peaceful Morning Ride

Her Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.30 AM. Jessica’s House.

The girls had finally woken up. Yuri, who was still on bed, saw Sooyoung rushed to go downstairs after she had washed her face. “Wait, where are you going?” Jessica asked groggily as she had just woken up, obviously the last.

“Ride with me through the journey of success.”

“What?”

“What.”

“Geez.” She rolled her eyes. “Aren’t you going to take a bath first, though?” she asked then yawned and jumped onto the floor. “What for? It’s not like I’m going to impress anyone.” Sooyoung shrugged, “besides, we’re gonna miss a show if we take a bath. So don’t wanna be late.”

Sooyoung opened the front door and quickly grabbed her bike. “Hey, aren’t you coming? Come on, don’t be a lazy .” She heard footsteps coming towards her. “Who are you calling lazy ?” Jessica was the second to come out of the house.

It was a cold morning and the sky was dark blueish as the sun hadn’t appeared yet. Sooyoung wore a hoodie and tenis short pants, looking sporty. They decided to go first as Yuri and Taeyeon were taking too long.

The two of them rode their bikes around the neighborhood. Soon, Sooyoung’s house came into view as they had passed a few blocks. “Wait, stop here for a while,” Sooyoung said and stopped on her track. They heard a sound of someone riding a bike coming towards their direction and decided not to bother it as they tought it was Yuri or Taeyeon.

Til it was proven wrong and they heard a male’s voice instead, a familiar one. “Yah! What are you two doing here?!”

“Baekhyun? What the hell are you doing here?” Sooyoung shot him a pointed look, when the boy replied it with a why-are-you-looking-not-happy-that-im-here-huh-? look. She replied him with a but-your-house-is-like-1237283-miles-away-from-here look. The Byun boy could only rolled his eyes.

“Did you somehow sleep-walked last night and woke up here the next morning?”

“And who the hell walks like fifteen kilometers while sleeping?”

“You,” she replied shortly.

“Right.”

“But seriously though, why are you here, alone by yourself?” Jessica finally asked. “Guess what?” Baekhyun asked, trying to be mysterious, he sighed when he received answer from none of them. So he continued, “I’m moving here, to the neighborhood. Surprised?” He sounded so happy yet the girls remained with poker faces, “my house’s near to Chanyeol’s.”

They only let out a silent ‘ooh’. Why aren’t they feeling happy, though, that the popular Byun Baekhyun is their new neighbor?

Silence, he gave up.

“But why did you stop here though, it’s your house right?” Baekhyun turned her head to his right, where Sooyoung’s house was, and back to Sooyoung. She put on a mysterious look.  “You just wait, and hear.”

“What are yo–” Jessica asked but soon was interrupted as loud familiar noises were heard coming from inside Sooyoung’s house.

“AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!” The sound was painfully loud, and she couldn’t help but broke into laughters. “WHAT THE HECKKKKK???? WHO THE HELL DID THIS?! NOONA IS THAT YOU? HOW CAN YOU–” soon after, the scream was followed by loud footsteps from the upstairs, and the door-banging sound that was awfully loud that Sooyoung was afraid it might break her room’s door. He was knocking it real hard, or more like hitting.

“NOONA OPEN THE DOOR!!!”

She laughed hysterically, basically laughing her off yet her friends didn’t quite get what was actually happening. So they shot her a questioning look, each.

“HAHAHAH OHMYGOD THAT WAS AWESOME!” She exclaimed in between her hysterical laugh as she clutched her stomach tight, tears were escaping from her eyes.

“Just what the hell did you do, though? He sounds like he might go nuts anytime soon,” Jessica asked, arching an eyebrow. “He’s already nuts, lol! I ‘killed’ one of his soccer ball with a kitchen knife. I knew he went home last night and would find out in the morning. I didn’t expect his screaming to be that loud, though.”

“Lol, you’re evil.”

“Please. He needs to learn his lesson.”

“But he doesn’t know you’re sleeping over at my house?” She asked as the loud door-banging sounds could still be heard from the outside. Woa he’s quite persistent. “He’s gonna break your door for sure, Sooyoung.”

“Then let him be.”

They turned their heads to the right as they heard the sound of the front door opened and closed. They were surprised to see Lee Jinki aka the chicken maniac there. “Jinki?! What the hell is he doing here, at my house?”

“What if your parents are actually planning an arranged marriage for you and the maniac? So he’s actually meeting your parents but you’re running away and living with Jessica? Woah that sounds like a drama.”

“Pffftt. If that’s what actually happens, I would laugh at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter