Chapter Nine

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Nine

  Soon, i woke up and i realized it was morning. So yeah, i slept here at Taeyeon's room, i slept beside her, i heard her snore, i heard that she looks human sleeping and drooling like a baby.

  So i laid there, looking at the Taeyeon who was sleeping on her stomach, agape and a small yet calm snore was escaping from . And so it's true, no matter how pretty someone is. They would really look horrible when sleeping. I guess i look like i pig when i was sleeping, at least no one cared right? I giggled at my own thought. i never giggle but i giggled, just because i swear the sight in front of me is astonishing. 

  There, the almighty Taeyeon. Leader of Girls' Generation. Protector of those eight girl's she's been with for almost half of her life. Has male fans with probably almost half of South Korea's population.


Drooling on her pillow and snoring like an ahjussi. What a sight to behold.


I decided to stop being creepy and so i actually stood up, stretched a little and washed up on Taeyeon's bathroom. I used the spare toothbrush that she provided last night and also i used whatever soap i saw there on the lavatory to wash my face. I'm not sensitive anyway. I just hope it's not something like a foot-soap? Eh.


So i got out, still wearing the comfortable wide tee and Sooyoung's jammies. I carefully closed Taeyeon's door and headed out, the sun was already up. And so is the spawn of the devil, Tiffany Hwang.


I sneaked behind her and suddenly jumped near her and screeched as much as i can which made the barefaced Tiffany scream her lungs out. I ended up laughing and she ended up punching me in the arm. And man it hurts. "I fricking hate you. I'm gullible to pranks in the morning you know? My brain's not yet fully loaded." She snorted and continue to grab whatever instant food she can see from the fridge. I leant on the kitchen counter and crossed my arms while looking at her. "You purposely slept early last night and Taeyeon and I had no choice but to sleep together you little piece of pancake." I grunted as the realization hit me, she turned to me with the most wicked smile and faced me. Then i saw her outfit, wow. So Girls' Generation. A lingerie? Really? 


I mouthed at her outfit before she can even speak and said. "You seem to forget that you're in front of your fan right now." I threatened which Tiffany didn't even give even a little bit of her attention as she closed the door of the fridge and turned to me. "Whatever. For all i know, you probably took advantage of Taeyeon while she is sleeping." Her brows wriggled and mine met. The hell is this with girl. I decided to just pinch her sides and open the door of their
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter