Chapter Eight

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






Chapter Eight

I let out a small smile as an answer to Taeyeon's words and shook my head once. "Let's go inside. It's getting cold here." I mumbled and Taeyeon nodded in agreement, she seem disappointed with my answer but for goodness sakes, i think i've already watched too much K-Dramas and also read too many fanfiction because i so wanted to remove my sweatshirt, put it on her, kiss her forehead and guide her inside. But i just don't have the guts. And we're on the real world. Those only happens on dramas.


Both of us went inside with me behind Taeyeon then i moved my head around the dark living room, there was only one light lit and that was on the kitchen. Tiffany. She did this right? She purposely left me with Taeyeon? I decided to not ask Taeyeon where Tiffany is because i don't want her to think that i prefer that Tiffany is around, or that i don't wanna be alone with her and all those assuming stuff. And so i rubbed my arm and turned to Taeyeon which also turned to me.


"I guess we are sleeping now? I mean.. i can stay here on your living room if you'd li-" I haven't even finished my sentence yet when i saw Taeyeon madly shake her head, i know she was struggling to communicate with me but i am also very thankful for her effort. "No, you sleep in room its cold and winter you know? You will feel cold.." She said in a very worried tone, she also has a frown on her face and you don't know how much i want to pinch her cheek and tell her she look so adorable with her facial expression right now. Taeyeon then continued. "You sleep in my room, wait for me i will clean it for you." She said and ran to a small hallway and soon disappeared. I sighed. God, thank you for my life. I am so lucky right now.


I sat on the huge white sofa on the living room and let my vision roam around, the place was still dim due to the lack of light. And while i was alone and sat there, i did what a normal fan would do. I sniffed the smell of the place? It smells.. home, girls, tons of girls, tons of pretty girls plus detergent soap. That's how i will explain it. The house was also the usual house you'd see on TV aside from the fact that there are tons of stuff. On a corner of a room, there's a huge box filled with paper bags which i assume are fan gifts? I also noticed how there are tons of picture frames on the house, each filled with pictures of the group or the members. Oh speaking of which, i remembered my other bias Jessica. But i guess, i'll refrain from talking or asking about her.


My mind was filled with random thoughts and you just don't know how much i want to be a sasaeng right now, take pictures of their dorm and post it online but i am not attention-seeker. When i was done looking around, i leant on my seat and took my phone. I took a quick look at my Kakao and sent my mom a message telling them that i will Skype with them tomorrow. I also got surprised when my phone suddenly rang. It was --- my bestfriend. I sighed before deciding to answer the call.


"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you! YOU FINALLY ANSWERED ALKSJDLKAJKSJALKJDSAL." My best friend liter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter