Chapter Eighteen

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Eighteen


Day Four:

 

The door of Tiffany's room opened.

Taeyeon came to my room and went to my bed to sit on my stomach and lean down to kiss me.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Bang bang bang


Darn! My dream got ruined. I sat right up and heard soft knocks on the door, what seemed to be some loud knocks from my dream actually came from Taeyeon. I jumped down the bed, grabbed my phone to take a quick look at my face to make sure i look presentable enough. I then went to the door and gently opened it, peeking right behind while covering my mouth making sure Taeyeon won't smell my.. morning breath? Which.. are not really nice.


"Hi good morning." She greeted with a smile, as usual.. bare face, very beautiful, stunning, perfect. Her chin dimple showed back because of the tiny smile and God, if i'll wake up every morning like this, i'll worship her for the rest of my life. She seem to also just woke up. She's wearing a cute tiny pajama that just went below her knees and a small shirt that showed a bit of her belly button. I on the other hand, was fully covered. Why does she look so perfect?


It took me a while to answer, i spoke in a low voice. "Good morning Taeyeon, what's up?" I asked, kinda sleepy but trying my best to make myself awake and actually act normal instead of like fan-girling so early in the morning. I turned to Taeyeon and saw her looking at the kitchen then back to me. 


"Do you want go to picnic? Camping?" She asked, i poked my head out of the door and saw that she seemed to be preparing for something, i turned back to her and without second thoughts. I nodded and said yes. How quick i answered even surprised her that it made her emit a low laugh, which God i love to hear so so much. She nodded and mumbled a little 'Arasseo' then turned back, once i was sure she was far enough, i chuckled and said loudly.


"You're asking me when you already know my answer. Of course i'll say yes. Anytime, all the time." The loudness of my voice made Taeyeon turn, and once i was done speaking and she was able to decipher what i meant, she ended up laughing and pretended to cross her arms and make herself go strict. 


"Then wash up and help me prepare." Said Taeyeon, i just grinned and nodded before closing the door, washing up and preparing myself for another good day. I can't wait to be with Taeyeon.




We started preparing food that are easy to bring, it surprised me because there are actually alot of food we are making. Before Taeyeon woke me up, she already made sandwiches, we ate some while we are preparing the other food. We made kimbap, we brought packed ddeokbokki, meat in packaging which i assume is samgyupsal, kimchi, small side dishes in a jar, ramen and also some uncooked rice. We also brought cooler, water jug and also a small rice cooker. The amount of food made me curious, and so while Taeyeon was cooking the rice and i was cutting the vegetables needed for the kimbap, i turned to her and asked. "Why is there so much food? We might not finish them." I told her, not that we are throwing it away but, it's really too much.


Taeyeon stopping mixing the rice that's almost done and turned to me. "We go this morning and we leave tomorrow before noon?" Not that i am complaining but we are going on a picnic, on a camping ground. I mean, we'll be staying together for the night. AH YOU GET WHAT I MEAN GAHHHH THIS IS SO EXCITING. I tried my best to not go all crazy and and i just nod my head once before finishing what i was cutting. Once i was done, Taeyeon spoke again. "After this we are done. Can you get the tent and the camping chair and table please?" She asked, after i was given instructions, i nodded and did what i was told. 


So after an hour, at exactly 8 am. We were both dressed up on our most comfortable clothes, jeans, comfy shirt, jacket, sneakers and hats. This time Taeyeon didn't wear any cover. I guess she's already thought about this since last night?


I brought a duffel bag that Taeyeon leant me, she told me to bring at least three pairs of clothes there and the stuff that i need. I put my laptop, my chargers and my phone when Taeyeon went inside Tiffany's room and stopped me. She sat on the bed and removed the gadget aside from the DSLR camera and the charger of it then turned to me and raised her index finger to tap the tip of my nose. "No other gadgets. Just camera." She said, even though it made me curious.. once again. I just complied. 


So i have my duffel bag hung on my shoulder, the tent packed on what looks like backpack, the folding table on my armpit, and camping bags on the other side,i also carried the cooler and the jug. Taeyeon was worried i am carrying too much, she was about to call a staff to carry the things for us but i told her we can just carry it. So she ended up carrying her own duffel bag, she held the two folding camping chairs and the bag with our food and the tiny rice cooker. 


Few minutes later, we're on our way to Seoul Grand Park this time riding a diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter