chapter 7

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlists:

1. Meghan Trainor - No Good For You

2. Troye Sivan - Blue Moon

3. Vancouver Sleep Clinic - Rebirth

 

"Grandma !!!" Abbey ran to her grandmother when she got and Chorong go to Chorong’s parents house.

That day was Sunday.

Chorong carrying a big enough bag, she smiled at her mother who was carrying Abbey.

"You've decided to stay a while here?" her mother asked.

Chorong nodded. "Yes, I think this is good for Abbey so that she wasn’t lonely."

"Come on in ..." said her mother.

"Where is father?"

"He was joined camp with his teacher club."

Chorong nodded, Chorong’s mother put down Abbey at the dinner table chair. Chorong put the bag near the stairs.

"Grandma ... yesterday we ate a burger with a prince," said Abbey.

Chorong’s mother immediately turned toward Chorong and looks curious, Chorong just raised her shoulders. "Really? What he's really a prince? He handsome?" Chorong’s mother ask to Abbey.

"Mom ..." said Chorong.

"He promised to give a woody doll because I answered his question, what we will see him again mom?" Abbey asked.

"No ... wait ..." Chorong immediately frowned. "He asked you a question?" asked Chorong at Abbey.

Abbey nodded. "He asked me where is my father? Actually where is my father's mom?" Abbey asked.

Chorong rubbed her hair cause feeling annoyed. Chorong’s mother see her daugther facial expressions.

"You meet a man and have lunch with Abbey? Wow ..." said her mother.

"No wow ... he's just the same as the others."

"But he ate with Abbey even asked Abbey about her father, maybe he’s curious about you, I think he was attracted to you. You meet him where?" his mother asked.

Chorong rolled her eyes. "He is a man who actually became a partner on a blind date when you lied to me last week."

Chorong’s mother immediately looked happy. "What ?!  But did you not come, how?"

Chorong shrugged. "Looks like he heard me call you that time, we met again at the bar and when I work. He was a professor."

"Professor? What he is old man?"

"You ask too many questions mom, but no, he was my age."

"A professor at the age of twenty-nine? I guess he is a genius ... gosh! This is a good opportunity for you, would you meet him again?"

Chorong glanced at her sharply. "No, we will not meet again because he's just curious to me when he knew the truth I'm sure he would like the others, so stop to force me to look for male and married."

Chorong’s mother looking towards the Abbey and give a wink. "You have to help your mother meet that prince," said her mother.

Abbey laughed and Chorong feel doesn’t care about that straight away from there and bring her bag and Abbey to upstairs.

...

That Sunday, Suho was played g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter