Ch.4

Fish in the Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongki sighed and shook his head as a ball of energy whizzed past him through the halls. He chuckled softly and opened the hall closet to deposit a stack of towels that he’d just folded. He closed the door and Mir ran passed him again, his blanket tied around his shoulders like a cape, pretending he was superman or something like that.

“Mir, don’t run in the house,” Hongki called to him, picking up the empty basket and bringing to back to the laundry room.

It was Tuesday night and Mir had stayed at his house for the last few days but now Heechul was on his way to pick their son up. Most people didn’t understand the relationship between the three. Two men and a child. Most ideas were that they had adopted Mir, but since he looked so much like his father that didn’t seem right. So a good majority people thought Mir was the result of a surrogate mother. Although anyone who knew Hongki and Heechul knew that there was no romantic feelings between them; just two best friends who had too much fun together.

What people didn’t know was that Heechul was different than most people. He had a blood trait that was completely unexplainable. His blood had special powers that could do a few things. For one, they could heal people. If someone was sick Heechul could give them a few drops of his blood and in a few days they would be better. Other than that the main concept was one that completely blew Hongki out of his mind. Heechul was able to get pregnant. Hongki had not known about the secret, Heechul didn’t tell him. One night at a party they had one too many drinks, and well, one thing led to another and out of nowhere Heechul was telling Hongki that they were pregnant.

He was completely shocked at first, but the excitement of the fact that they were having a baby overrode that. He didn’t care what was up with Heechul’s blood; they’d always be best friends. Now they had a son together and were both very happy.

“Appa! I want apple juice!” Mir called from the living room.

“Then go pour yourself a glass, I’m not your umma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter