Ch.10

Fish in the Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul paced around the apartment impatiently. It had been two hours since Donghae was supposed to have come home but the young boy had still not arrived yet. This was quite unusual for him to do, because generally by the end of the day Donghae just wanted to come home. Heechul was worried and scared because he felt that something bad had happened. It was raining pretty hard outside; what if Donghae had fallen and hurt himself?

“Chul, let’s go out and look for him,” Leeteuk said, trying to soothe his lover. But Heechul shook his head and pointed to the bedroom where all the boys were goofing around in.

“We can’t just leave them here alone. Besides, what if something did happen to Donghae? I wouldn’t want them to get worried or anything,” He said.

“Does Hongki have class tonight? Let’s send the kids over to him,” Leeteuk suggested. Heechul’s eyes lit up and he nodded and quickly took out his phone. He hit number one on speed dial and his best friend immediately picked up the phone.

“Yoboseyo, yeobo,” Hongki greeted.

“Jagiya, I need a favor from you. I’m sending all the kids over to you for awhile. Donghae is missing and we need to go out to look for him,” Heechul said hurriedly.

“Okay, do you want me to pick them up then?” Hongki replied.

“Yes, that would be nice,” Heechul told him.

“Alright, I’m leaving now then,” Hongki answered, ending the call. Heechul sighed and put his phone back into his pocket.

They told the kids that Hongki was on his way to get them, because they were going to have a fun sleepover at his apartment tonight. After that they left the apartment, not bothering with an umbrella or bringing a flashlight since it was already getting dark out. The two searched high and low for almost two hours, taking the path that Heechul knew Donghae took to and from school, but there was no sign of the boy anywhere.

Heechul was almost in tears from being so worried, and they were about to give up and call the police. They hopelessly began to walk back to the apartment when all of a sudden something caught their eyes. There was red blood mixed in the rain water coming from the dark ally. They glanced at each other with fear written in the eyes and quickly ran through between the two buildings; and that’s where they found him. He was lying unconscious on the ground, covered in blood, bruises, cuts, dirt and rain. Heechul quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter