Chapter 03

Suitemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Expect that this chapter is boring because, though Tao had showed up, he isn’t still part of this chapter. I’m trying to make a good story but failed in the end. And sorry for my lame English and grammar arrangements, I couldn’t search for a better brain but someday I’m gonna replace it. >.<

                                                               ******************************

 

“Sehun-ah, this is your room mate Huang Zitao. But since Zitao is much older than you, Tao, I’ll gonna hand Sehun to your care. And one more thing, Tao isn’t living here yet. He needs to go back to China to settle some things and- Why am I the one who’s introducing you to him? At least, have some of Chen’s balls! “ Baekhyun moved backward and give some space for Tao to talk for his self.

“I didn’t even tell you to do that” Sehun heard it. He heard how husky his voice was. Husky yet kinda like….. “But to continue Baekhyun’s story, I’m Huang Zitao and probably your roommate for the whole school year. And hope we’ll get along with each other. I love making friends, you know.” There’s his signature smirk again. There’s really eerie about his smirk that he doesn’t like, not that he hates it but he feels different about it.

Sehun couldn’t take his eyes away from the guy even though he declared on his mind how much he disliked the oblivious guy. Call him judgmental but he didn’t care. It doesn’t matter anyway if he finds out or not because there will never be chance that they will be friends.

Zitao offered a hand to him while a cocky smirk played on his lips. Doubtfully, Sehun stared at the forward hand back to his face and momentarily thinking if he’ll take it or not but took it afterwards, didn’t want to hear anything negative against him.

The hand is so soft, a shocking revelation to him. What is there to be shocked? Well, the guy is definitely a callous one and if you say callous, would you expect a soft hand? Well again, no! He should have a rough and something raspy on his palm, something like a… callus. A hardworking responsible yet dangerously hot man. It’s not a compliment, he was just telling the truth. And no, he isn’t gay. That’s for sure, at least.

Thanks to that tickling feeling on his palm and he was back from his thoughts. But Sehun was more annoyed because the culprit is no other than the guy in front of him, tickling his palm using his index finger while clutching hard his poor hand. The guy is so strong that any moment his hand will crash from the tight grip. None of them seemed to notice as how the guy tightened his grip when he tried to pull his hand off. When the guy noticed his paleness he faintly released his hand and acts like nothing had happened.

A throbbing pain booming around his hand while the redness has now visibly appeared.

What’s with this guy? Surely, this guy will be a headache for him. Sehun took his way out from Tao and placed himself beside Baekhyun. As much as possible he doesn’t want to be near, even an inch, to that guy. No matter what reasoning his been making on his mind that guy right there is not normal. Not normal but handsome. Yes. Handsome.

They continued to Kris and Lay’s room. According to Baekhyun, they agreed to have a small blow-out and since Kris and Lay’s room is much bigger, they decided to do it there instead.

Kris and Lay almost finished preparing the foods and so are the others. The only that has left is to eat together as a whole group and welcome Sehun as their new found maknae .

 

As soon as they finished, Zitao excused himself to go back to China. For the whole time that he was with the guy, he’s not that bad compared to what he thinks of him before. Sure, he’s annoying and an eye sore but at the same time he has a hilarious personality. He couldn’t think of any guy who switches from being adorable to dangerously scary.  He also admitted to him that Kris and Lay are his cousins. Yes. They had a small talked when the latter found him all alone at the veranda of Kris and Lay’s room. Of how much he shooed the guy away from him, the latter had this stubborn attitude and soon Sehun allowed Tao to accompany him until the time had finished. They had talked about nothing as If were introducing there selves once again but in a more casual way without being embarrassed in front of other people. He didn’t confront Tao, of course, despite the tingling pain on his hand not long ago.

The guy smoked much to his dismay and he doesn’t know why he feels that way. Maybe because he doesn’t smoke and he afraid to catch some illness even from a second hand smoke yet he didn’t run away. They’ve also talked about their courses and how he ended up taking agriculture major while Tao took a Psychology course. They’ve talked for almost two hours and Tao eventually excused himself off the crowd.  And he too went back to their room.

 

Six days had passed since he moved to his new dorm and he’s still feeling new to his new life living alone.  And four days also he’s mom had always been bugging him to come back home. Sehun couldn’t think of any reason to interrupt his mom because she has always has new alibis to say. Junmyeon had been calling him every day check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter