Chapter 02

Suitemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How in the world did he manage to get out of that situation without being embarrassed in front of them? That’s a dumb question that he couldn’t answer. All he remembered was he had fun talking and knowing them all. Although they were a bit different compared to his friends but they were as normal as the people around there. And to top it all, Sehun was smiling the whole time they were coming back to their dorm, forgetting that he is new and still an “alien” to this place.

Sehun let a smile appear on his face as he remembered the incident at the café wishing he didn’t look stupid in front of everyone:

 “Hey kiddo, are you alright? You were distracted by something that’s why Chen here stained your face.” Baekhyun explained while holding his laughter not to burst out.

Sehun then scanned the whole table subtly releasing his breath that he was holding the whole time. Six unfamiliar eyes were fixed on him scrutinizing every detail of his face. Taken aback by the sudden attention, he couldn’t hide his embarrassment until Baekhyun placed a single tissue on the wet part on his face.

“Y-yeah..” this ain’t gonna help. He stammered, oh God!

“You still have the remains of my ice cream, kid. Do you want me to it for you?” the guy with the cat-like lips said without any signs of mischievousness. He must be Chen because he’s the only one holding an ice cream.

What a bunch of maniacs. First it was that creepy tall guy back in the dorm and now is this Cheshire cat in the form of a human. Is this the kind of people he’s going to meet when school starts? He hopes for the better for his self.

“U-uhh, n-no.. I can manage” Sehun said with a hint of anxious in his voice, hurriedly wiping the stained on his cheek. How could he be relaxed with these kinds of people surrounding him? It felt encountering six psychopaths in a mental hospital.

“Shut it, Chen. You looked like a hopeless e.” A very tall guy suddenly speaks while closing the book he was maybe reading. This guy is prominently handsome without a doubt. His handsomeness is surreal that it hurts minus the chin. “Where did you find this little kitten, Baekhyun?” he asked in his deep voice

Baekhyun was chatting with another guy that he didn’t notice the question that was thrown on him. He was kicked hard by a chubby-cheek guy across from them and repeated the same question.

“In the hallway at the dorm. Chanyeol had his antics on me again and he was the witness saying he’s hungry and needs food.”Baekhyun explained and is now fishing his phone out to call someone.

Upon hearing of the food, Sehun’s stomach grumbled angrily with an annoying noise. How lucky he was now. He lowered his head to hide his red face though no need because his ears says it all. Baekhyun hurriedly went to the counter to order their foods while Chen followed to help him get the food. And Sehun left without anything to say and conscious that he might say whatever stupid. He really felt out of place. He was fidgeting on his fingers when suddenly a finger crept on his shoulder causing him to jerk in his seat. Across the table is another good looking guy with hoodie eyes with blonde hair. He was offering his chips but Sehun refused to take telling his thanks and that he needs nutritious foods than junk foods.

“What’s your name, boy?” the blonde haired guy asked him as he is munching his chip

“Sehun” he answered trying to make comfortable on his seat

“Hmmm…I’m Lay. The guy beside me is Kris then there’s Jongin right beside him and next is Xiumin” Sehun just nodded putting in all the names and “ the midgets in each beside you are Chen and Baekhyun. You know who they are so there’s no need to introduce them to you.” Lay continued while the others were snorting.

Sehun just keep nodding familiarizing all the names and their faces. Aside from being creepy, they are funny and entertaining as well. Sehun has left no choice but to mingle with them.

As they were waiting for Baekhyun and Chen to come back, the remaining group interrogated Sehun.  The first one to ask him was Jongin, asking him if what university he’ll be attending with and answered “El Academe University”.

“Where else he would go, idiot?” Kris spat across him which earned a mimic on what he said from Jongin.

“Are you all entering of the same college?” he asked whisking off the shyness on his system. What a stupid question, really.

“Yeah but with different years.” The guy with chubby cheeks who must be Xiumin replied

Baekhyun and Chen, who followed Baekhyun in the counter to help him, came back with loads of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter