[ PART 1 ]

I'm Tired. [JIKOOK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence.

 

It was one of those rare, tranquil nights where the whole world seemed to be at peace. The dark sky was illuminated by millions of tiny diamonds. And truth be told, Jimin would have loved to spend the evening stargazing if it wasn’t for the whirlpool of anger and frustration he was desperate to dissipate.

 

“So, do you want to start talking,” A sudden voice taut with irritation echoed through the cold night, “Or should I?”

 

Jimin tore his gaze from the floor to meet the eyes of a certain dark-haired male leaning against the door frame. The one who he loved with all his heart could offer, the one who he hoped felt the same for him.

 

Jeon Jungkook.

 

The room was dark, but the dim ray of light through the window was sufficient for Jimin to see the contorted expression the younger had plastered on. It was such a shame he couldn’t kiss the frown away from Jungkook, given the supposing cold war they were having.

 

The moment Jimin’s sight landed on the maknae of BTS, he realised just how far they’ve come from the day they first met. The days passed were so great in number that he had long lost count. But every time he saw Jungkook’s smile, it was as if time reverted back to the very beginning and Jimin found himself smiling too. It’s funny how they were both so much younger, so much more vibrant and filled with life then.

 

And now, they were both falling apart.

 

“What’s there to say?” Jimin whispered as he unconsciously tightened his balled fists.

 

Jungkook surveyed his fellow band mate before him, trying to figure out just why they both felt like strangers now. Excelling in many aspects earned him the title as the "Golden Maknae", but understanding other's emotions wasn't exactly his forte and it frustrated him. Because though he may never admit it, he too wants to be closer and more affectionate with Jimin. 

 

Jungkook gave a soft sigh before taking small steps forward, “Explaining why you’ve flat out ignored me for a month would be great.”

 

“I did not.”

 

“You did.”

 

Jimin lets out a dry, humourless laugh. “And what exactly makes you say so?”

 

There was a pause and seconds ticked by before a  response was heard.

 

“Maybe because I stopped feeling your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter