chapter 5

Wanna Be My Friend?

Wanna Be My Friend?

 

Two Days Later

Five people were waiting impatiently at the door of the International arrival. The announcement of the arrival for Yunho and his family had heard, but the people who they waited didnt appear.


''I think Jung Jun Pyo had a plastic surgery so that we do not recognize him anymore, hahaha,''quipped Jaejong father, Kim Dong Ho, laughing very hard to make all the people who passed nearby looked  at him surprised,

 

''My husband, your jokes are not funny,''said Kim Yun Na,  Ho Dong's wife slapping her husband's arm.


''But you love my humor even  is not funny isnt?''her husband replied, grinning wickedly at his wife

 

'’Enough two of you. Remember your age. Do not joke anymore,''said Kim Tae Guk, Heechul's father.


Just when he rebuked silliness and action lovey Dovey his bestfriend with his wife, the person they are waiting appeared before him. Another his bestfriend, Jun Pyo and his family.

''That my friend, I guess because you're stay for long  in America you've forgotten the way out the airport, ahahaha,''quipped Hodong to  Jun Pyo, hugging him tightly.


He turned to Jun Pyo wife, Jung Ji Hye. ''And who are you beautiful lady? Am I allowed to know you,''said Hodong.


''My husband? Do not bother them with your stupid jokes again,''Yuna scolds her husband's exasperation at the absurdity is not lost even when they get older.

 

Jaejong and Heechul who was behind them  parents could only see the antics behavior Jaejong father without being able to do anything about it. For Jaejong he could not do anything because his eyes riveted on the handsome tall man who walked behind his parents. As Jaejong, sharp brown eyes belongs to the man looked at him as well. Like the slow movement in the film the man he sure name is Yunho walking toward him and Heechul. Jaejong heart beating wildly. His eyes locked on Yunho's gaze. ''He will go before me. He recognized me. He  knows I wrote an email to him for eight years. He would call me Heecul,''think Jaejong nervous.

 

WhenYunho was before him, Jaejong only able to look at Yunho brown eyes. He was nearly out of breath when Yunho smiled.  Just  when Jaejong want to smile back, he realized  Yunho's eyes are not directed at him. But to  the person who stand beside him.  Yunho see  Heechul who was also being looked at Yunho with a not cares gaze.

''You must Heecul,''said Yunho to Heechul.

Jaejong heart like stabbed with  knife. He endured the pain and tears are about to come out and force a smile.


''And you're beautiful as I imagined Heecul,''said yunho again.


''I'm sorry I did not receive rave reviews from people who are not my friend,''said Heechul said, rolling hir eyes.

Yunhowas stunned for a moment, but immediately smiling,''So, wanna be my friend?’' Yunho said, holding out his hand.


Ignoring Yunho hand, Heechul replied,''I will think about it, maybe later or not at all,''he said as he passed from Yunho.


''Interesting,'' murmured Yunho. After that  he turned to  Jaejong and smiled. ''You must  be Jaejong,''


''Hi,'' said smiling Jaejong though his heart ached.


''You do not change Jaejong. Do you still like that I knew first. Your eyes are still beautiful,''praise Yunho who never failed to make the heart Jaejong flowery. But this time Jaejong  feel pain  and not feel the same way hear praise from Yunho.

''Since we do not meet during  eight year,  I want to ask, you want to be  my friend?,''said Yunho, reaching his hand to Jaejong


''Of course I want to be your friend, ''said Jaejong shake  Yunho's hand.


'See, you just want to be my friend. Why is he so difficult,''muttered Yunho  as he saw Heechul, who was hugging his father and mother.


Jaejong see Yunho with loving care. ''Even though you don’t recognize me Yunnie, but I'm glad at least I can still be your friend,''whispered Jaejong  before walking side by side with Yunho to greet their parents.



How is it? Yunho finally meet Jaejong and Heecul. I Feel pity to Jaejong, same way I feel for  Puja in this film. But is far to end yet. So support and coment very appreaciate. Bow.