chapter 6

Wanna Be My Friend?

Weird Feeling

 

The atmosphere was warm and full of joy filled Jaejong house tonight. Eight people sat together in the living room after enjoying dinner together.
Kim Ho Dong, Kim Tae Guk and Jung Jun Pyo sitting in a sofa as they recalled their school days memories. While Yuna and Ji Hye tell their maried life as long as they are both separate the last eight years.


The landscape bond of friendships between his  parents, heecul father and Yunho parents  makes Jaejong heart feel warm. Jaejong then saw Yunho who was sitting next to him, which are busy staring Heechul who plays his handphone  during their parents conversation took place.

 

''Mother, will you help me to choose costume for my competition dance next week?,’’ said Heechul to Yuna after he read some message from his handphone.  Yes, Heechul  calling Jaejong mother, Kim Yuna as  his mother because since he birth, Heechul don’t have mother. His mother died after give birth Heechul and since then, Heechul is considered as child  by Yuna and her husband Hodong.

 

''Costume concept  to dance? I think in this case you must ask Jaejong for help. He designer,''said Yuna.


''Why you  didn’t design you own clothes. Did you also take  majored designer,''interrupted Yunho.


Hearing words from  Yunho,  Heechul showed expression of surprise. ''I ..,''


''Ah, I will  help you to pick costume for you,''suddenly  Jaejong cut Heechul who want to answer Yunho. Jaejong  heart beat faster because of his lies almost revealed. During the writing emails, Jaejong said he majored in design. But of course Yunho  think Heechul  who majored in design, because he think Heechul wrote email to him all this time.

''Jaejong, you also majored in designer? Heechul never said that when he wrote  email to me.''Yunho asked in surprise.


''Maybe my information is not so important to you. Moreover, you do not ask,''said Jaejong


''You're right. Jaejong ... sorry,''said Yunho. Suddenly  guilt filled Yunho heart, when he heard Jaejong words.During these eight years Jaejong always help him to  associated with Heechul, but all this time Yunho very rarely asked about Jaejong.

''Hey, I'm just kidding, ''said Jaejong soothingly. Not bear to see a sad expression on Yunho face.


Yunho then smiled with relief. ''To atone for my guilt, tomorrow I'll treat you to eat at the restaurant we used to visit. How is it? Just me, you and Heechul,’’ Yunho invite enthusiastic

 

''Sorry,  I cant. I'm busy practice,''said Heechul as he moved away from the living room. ''Overall, this beautiful Heechul said goodbye first. I'm going to practice tomorrow, so I must sleep early. Bye father, mom, uncle, aunty,'’said Heecul, hugging one bye one of the elders.  ‘’Night Jongie,’’ Heechul hug Jaejong and not care of Yunho then he passed to the front door. His house is right next to the Jaejong house.

 

See Heechul ignore him and disappeared from the living room, Yunho then followed Heechul. Jaejong only  seen his best friends and feelings of sadness in his heart, but can not do anything about it. Yunho has determined his choice. And he chose Heechul  in reality not Heechul who sent  email to him for eight years.

Yunho follow Heechul to the exit. Immediately he took Heechul's hand before he opened the door. ‘’You don’t give answers that you promised to me,''said Yunho.


''The answer?,’’'Said Heechul held his hand while looking at Yunho.


''Don’t say,  you forget your promise. Heechul you promise to answer it after I arrived in Korea,''Yunho replied, looking at the pretty guy in front of him.


''Hallo handsome guy. To get an answer from me, you have to be my friend first,''said Heechul as he closer his face at Yunho, make Yunho nervous

 


''You didn’t come home?'' Heechul father's voice interrupt the moment,  make Yunho immediately remove his hand from Heechul.


''Appa, you going home too? Then kaja,''said Heechul, hugging his father's hand.


Tae Guk smiled and ruffled his son hair. ''We went first Yunho,''he said before opening the front door and disappeared with Heechul who had winked at Yunho that  glued in front of the  the door.

 

 With mixed feelings, Yunho back into the living room. ‘’Where is Jaejong?’’ Yunho ask the elders when he not see Jaejong in living room.

‘’Jaejong said that he sleepy. So he go sleep early,’’ said Jaejong mother.

‘’Mmm, I will go to his room. So by mom, father, aunty and uncle. Good nigt,’’ after said goodbye, Yunho rush to Jaejong bedroom.

When he arrived in front of Jaejong bedroom, he knocked door softly until he heard Jaejong answer from within allowed him to come in.

‘’Hai Jaejong. You sleep?’’

‘’No, I  was reading a novel before sleep,''Said Jaejong looking at Yunho who was examining the contents of his room.

‘’Wow, so Heechul wrote email for me with this computer and in this room?’’

‘’Yes, I think so,’’ Jaejong smile when he see Yunho eyes glitter by  interest.

Something caught Yunho attention. ‘’This novel… Love Story right?. Hei, you like read this novel too,’’ Yunho  asked Jaejong.

‘’Aa, that…by the way Yunho why you came to my bedroom. You want talk to me? Looks like you have a problem,’’ Jaejong trying to divert Yunho attention from the Novel.

‘’Jaejong you are my best friend. How do you now I have problem?’’Yunho forget about the novel and suddenly jump to Jaejong bed and lying next to Jaejong.

‘’Of course, I’m your best friend. So…?,’’

‘’This about Heechul. Why he act like don’t now me. And my feeling feel weird to. I think I know him after eight years, but now like I don’t now him,’’ said Yunho frustration.

‘’Give him a time. Maybe you  should get to know him more. Try to understand him. You've just met with him. Sometimes we need time to know people heart,’’ Jaejong said while smile to Yunho.

‘’You think so?’’ Yunho see Jaejong and feel warm look his smile.

‘’mm,’’ Jaejong nod cutely

‘’Aish, my friend so cute,’’ Yunho ruffled Jaejong hair make the latter blush

Yunho smile and then he hug Jaejong like a bolsters

‘’Ya, what are you doing?’’ jaejong cried out in surprise

‘’I want to sleep here with you,’’ Yunho still hug Jaejong and closed his eyes

‘’Jung Yunho, go sleep on your room. Ya…aish,’’ Jaejong push yunho's shoulder, but the handsome man did not budge and then snoring.

Jajeong finally gave up and let himself in Yunho hug. ''I hope time could stop right now and you're holding me like this forever,''whispered Jaejong in his heart and let him drift to sleep.

 

Soo, how it is? Boring? I Hope you enjoy this chapter. I try my best to write  this story next time…