chapter 4

Wanna Be My Friend?

Waiting For You

Jaejong lay restless in bed. The conversation with Heechul and emails sent by Yunho this afternoon  continued to appear in his mind.


‘’Is he good-looking?''said Heechul curious


‘’He was handsome, tall, has sharp brown eyes, blond…,’’

 ‘’Ok..ok, I got it,’’ cut Heecul. ‘’I know he is very handsome in your eyes Jaejong. Maybe does not seem to lose if I go near him during this month,’’ said heecul tease Jaejong
 

‘’Remember not to dismantle our secret,’’said Jaejong warning Heecul
 

‘’Dont worry Jongie.  Leave it to the beautiful Heechul,,’’  Heecul said while  grinning.

.

 

Jaejong sighed. His heart was filled with heavy loads. Moreover, with the contents of Yunho email that he received this afternoon.


To: Jongie


From: Yunnie


Subjects: -


I will arrive in two days, but before I arrived I wanted to express my heart to you Heechul. For eight years I've known you by email, I feel that I like you. No. .. I think I fell in love with you. Love  your story everyday and love your personality. How is it? Do you love me too. Give me an answer as soon as possible. I can not wait anymore ...

 

Jaejong unbearable tears when reading an email from Yunho. Mixed feelings of sadness and joy. Happy because Yunho loved him for his personality, but sad because jaejong afraid Yunho will know the truth that he lied to be Heechul  and  Yunho turned to hate him. ''Will you  immediately recognize that I replied  your email all this time? Will you come straight toward me, because you think I'm the one that you know for the past eight years?

 With this in mind  Jaejong replied Yunho email

 

To: Yunnie

From: Jongie

Subjek:-

My answer would I give when arrived inkorea.  Get to know me Yunnie, then you'll know what my answer...



To: Jongie


From: Yunnie

Subjek:-


 Yunnie? I like you call me Yunnie. Well heechul, Wait for me. I'm sure will come right in front of you. I will know you with my heart.

 

Jaejong closed his eyes and tried to sleep. He couldn’t  wait when the time comes and Yunho was right before him. ''I love you so much, Yunnie ..,''


At Heechul House


Heechul looked at the photograph of his idol artist that  attached in front of his bed. Yes, Heechul super junior fan and he loved Choi Si Won. ''What do you think? Is the man called Yunho was an attractive man? Throughout this week Jaejong  always speak about him. Well he's handsome, I've seen his picture. But do not worry, you're more handsome of him. Hmm I'm not wait to see this handsome man. It seems interesting if a little ,’’  said Heechul  to Choi Si Won potrait, laughing like fools. ''See you soon, the handsome man,'' whisper  Heechul before he goes to sleep.

 

Sory for late update. Mad at me because Yunho not came yet? Mian. But I promise next chapter you will meet Yunho.  And for all comment and subcribe thank u very much..Still hope you comment..by (waves)  :)