{2}

Tired

 

Repeat

 

 

~~~

 

I got out of bed as soon as the alarm went off, my legs wobble with my mind still half asleep. I squint my eyes trying to wake myself up, I look at the time ; 6:30 , I walk to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, my pale skin looks disgusting, I still have dark bags under my eyes, I look at my wrist that I forgot about.

 

I wipe of the dry blood and put the only bandages I have , Pokemon, how am I going to hide this in P.E. Today. Pokemon seemed childish but to me I think it's cute,  I sigh and begin to brush my teeth and watch my face. I brushed my hair but my hair is a bit wavy than straight and wont the stay still, I'm the only one in the family who has this kind of hair. I put my uniform on and left the bathroom to go grab my school bag and glasses.

 

I walk into huge dinning room to see my father sitting at the last chair in the middle on the right. I walk towards him and sit on his right, my father had slightly grey hair and round glasses. He was reading the daily news.

 

" are you not going to greet me ?" He asked without his eyes leaving the paper.

 

" good morning father " I said with my eyes looking down

 

Me and my father are not really close, we usually just ignore each other if I pass by him.

 

I looked at the table that is filled with food for breakfast, I look at the orange juice on my right and drink the hole glass without stopping, my father looks at me weirdly, I put the glass down to the table and grabbed my school bag getting ready to leave.

 

" is that all your having for breakfast " my father says, since when has he cared about me.

 

" yes sir " I say without looking at him. I leave the room and walk my way towards the front door.

 

As I open the front door I see one of the maids smiling and the car ready for me to go to school.

 

The maid comes up to me " young master, let me take your bag for you "

 

" it's fine I can hold it myself"

 

" but youn-"

 

" Don't call me that!" I shouted a little too load , I see the shocked face on the maid.

 

I didn't mean to shout ... I just ... Ugh

 

Once again I began to run 

 

I kept running, it's probably been 10 min since .

 

"Ouch" I bumped into something and fell hard onto my .

 

" I'm sorry ...are you alright?" I heard a deep voice.

 

I open one eye to see a tall, dark figure looking down at me. I open the other eye and realize I bumped into someone. The look in his eyes scared me.

 

I got up on my feet and gave the man a 90 degree bow.

 

" oh! I'm s-sorry! A-are you hurt anywhere" I said with my voice full of nervousness.

 

The tall blonde chuckled, I look at him with a confused face. He realized that I was confused and smiled, he has a nice smile 

 

 " I should be the one asking that, are you hurt ? " he asked with a smile

 

"Huh? Oh no I'm fine " I realized his smile widened .

 

I looked around me, I'm lost

 

" um do you perhaps know which way is North high " I said to the stranger

 

" North high? I'm going that way, you can tag along with me if you'd like" 

 

" sure thanks" 

 

It's been five minutes since I started following him, I had to start a conversation.

 

"Umm" we said in unison 

 

We laughed 

 

" you go first " the stranger said

 

" oh um I was wondering do you go to North high? I never seen you before"

 

" I actually go to South high"

 

south high! That school full of trouble makers, i heard people smoke weed in the bathrooms and do drugs too.

 

"Oh i see"

 

" what your name ?"

 

" Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo "

 

"Wu Yifan, but everyone calls me Kris "

 

" your not Korean right" I say looking up at him

 

" no I'm Chinese, I lived in Canada before moving here"

 

" Wow really that's so cool,I don't get to travel, I'm sick of staying here in Korea "

 

" really? Why arnt you allowed"

 

" I don't know, my parents always travel and I get to stay home" I smile awkwardly.

 

" hmm is there anywhere you'd like to go?" 

 

Kyungsoo smiles brightly at the others question. " Yes, I want to go to Japan, I wanna see the country side there, from looking at pictures online it's seems nice, peaceful and especially beautiful"

 

Yifan looks at Kyungsoo with a smile.

 

" how old are you Kyungsoo?" Kris asks 

 

"I'm 15 but I'll be 16 in a few months "

 

" So your a sophomore? "

 

" yeah "

 

" I see"

 

" how about you kris "

 

" I'm in my junior year "

 

"Ah .. So I have to call you Hyung " Kyungsoo said and gave the other a big smile.

 

After a few chit chatting 

 

" we're here" Yifan says

 

Time sure past by fast 

 

" well then Yifan, I got to getting going before the bell rings, bye" I say as I start walking towards the gate, until suddenly I feel a hand on my wrist.

 

" wait ... Let's talk again... Sometime " i look up at Kris and form a smile.

 

" of course" Yifan then let's go of my hand 

 

RING!!!!!

 

" oh I got to go, bye Yifan " I say as I once again run towards the school.

 

Yifan waits until Kyungsoo is out of his sight and begin to walk his way to school.

 

~~~

 

I pant as I climb the three leveled building, I'm never the athletic type neither is Suho. But chanyeol and sehun are quite good at basketball, they're in the schools basketball team, so is jongin. Baekhyun is a good athlete but doesn't give much effort in P.E.

 

I finally make my way to my class room, I open the door to see everyone in their little groups talking. The teacher looks at me then writes late next to my name in the attendance book. 

 

" look who's here " chanyeol says as my friends look my way, I smile at the sight of them.I grab a chair to join in their little circle.

 

" so do we have any new stories on your brother , chanyeol?" I say . Chanyeol and sehun have an older brother who is a year older, every homeroom the twins tell us about their older brother doing weird or bad things.

 

" haha yess story time , oh my god this time my older brother tried smoking with his friends but failed" chanyeol takes out his phone " here's  the video " we all burst out laughing at the failed attempt.

 

~~~

 (Locker room in the Gym)

 

I enter the locker room and get inside a cubical to get changed for P.E. Class, I lock the door and began to strip my shirt off , I sighed at looked at my wrist. Depression comes back whenever I look at it.

 

I guess I have to wear a sweater

 

I leave the cubical with my dull eyes to sit down at one of the  benches .

 

" Kyungsoo ... Are you okay?" I pop out of my thought to see Sehun looked at me with a worried.

 

" huh .. Oh I'm fine " I give my best smile

 

" yah Kyungsoo couch is going to get angry if he sees you in a sweater" Chen told him as he put his shoes on. I didn't reply and kept quite, everyone including me left the locker room heading to the gym.

 

Everyone sat around the teacher as he explains breathing techniques, the couch kept glaring a few time at me, we have a strict rule about uniform.

 

" everyone jog around the gym three times then start stretching "

 

Everyone got up and made their way to jog, the couch looked at me signaling for me to come to him. As I walked up to him I Said kept myself in a poker face.

 

" you know the rules Kyungsoo " he said as he glared down at me.

 

" I'm sorry, it won't happen again " the couch nodded his head 

 

" this is the last time , now go catch up with the other students "

 

 

~~~

 

Thankfully physical education has ended and it was finally lunch.

 

" let's go up to the roof " said Sehun " I found the keys in the teachers faculty" Sehun smirked.

 

" sound great ! Let's go buy some snacks first !" Said Chen .

 

~~~

 

I laid down onto the hard ground, and look up at the flouting clouds. It wasn't too sunny today or too dark but just right, cloudy with slight wind, the group of friends were all sitting in a circle. I took a bit out of the Apple muffin that was sold in the canteen.

 

" Yah! It's not good for you to eat and sit in that position " I look up to suho and give him an apologetic look "sorry" I say with my mouth full.

 

" don't talk with your mouth full " suho said while playfully glaring 

 

"Nea~ umma" the others laughed at my response.

 

" guys, you know we can see some student form the other school behind us " Chen said "Come take a look" said as he was holding onto the fence surrounding the roof.

 

I got curious, thinking about the event this morning, I got up with the others looking at the few students on the other side of the school.

 

The other school had was quite poor, a few graffiti here and there, the school was plain white and didn't have grass, the only thing they did have was a basketball field outside.

 

" is South High an all boys school too? " Chen asked 

 

" yeah, and west and east high are an all girls school " baekhyun replied 

 

" really?! .. I didn't know " chanyeol mumbled the last part.

 

" But I hear south high has a lot of trouble makers" Baekhyun says

 

" your talking like your not one " Chen say and everyone starts laughing.

 

~~~

 

( after school )

 

 

I leave the school building heading to the parking lot to see the driver waiting as usual. I'm not in the mood to runaway again and I feel quite sleepy so approached the car and got in . As the car began to move I rested my head onto the window and started to get lost through my thoughts 

 

~~~

 

The car suddenly came to a stop and open my eyes to see the usual large house, I hope today is just a quite day 

 

 

 

Sorry I didn't update in years, I actually was so inspiring to write and I wrote so much and I accidentally deleted it... 

 

Also I decided that Kyungsoo would live in a two stories house.

 

I'll try to update my other fanfic but I'm currently in exam week so I'll try to find free time and type, but usually my chapters are good when I feel inspired 

 

http://haruo-spring.tumblr.com <<< this is my art blog, please check it out i mostly do doodle( im more of an artisit than a writer)

 

this "~~~" usually mean like a time skip or the next scene

 

Thank you for all those who subscribed 

 

Bye bye