2- The Beautiful Attraction

I Will Always Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook-ah, want to grab some lunch?" Asked V at his younger friend who busy with his assignment. Jungkook look V smiling a little before look at his watch. He still have time before his next class. He look back at V.

"Sure." Said Jungkook and clean his things. V help Jungkook with his book and the both best friend ready to grab their lunch.

V brought Jungkook to his brother's cafe 'Namjin's cafe.' His brother sharing the cafe with his best friend. Jungkook really love the cafe, because the cake that Namjoon's friend, Jin make are really the best in the town.

And everything that been cooked there are really tasty. And it is because he will get free food because he help V with his study, that's why he like to come there.

Jungkook and V get to the seat at their usual place. Jin bring the boys food to their table. V, butter fried rice with egg, and Jungkook, the rice cream. They start to eat and talk about the day until Jungkook seen someone who distract him from V's funny story.

The guy who just come in is so beautiful. With his red hair and beautiful slim body. Jungkook keep on staring at him.

Lucky for him, that guy sit in front of him with his side profile facing him. Jungkook can't help but staring at him more and more.

He love to see how he laugh, how he smile and how his eyes disappeared from that. He look so cute, so beautiful. Jungkook really can't take his eyes away from staring at the man.

What is his name? How old is he? Where does he stay? What is his work? Or did he still study? The question kept on playing in his mind. Jungkook didn't V was calling him until his older friend wave his hand in front of him.

"Yah Jungkook, are you okay? What are you looking at?" Asked V and try to look behind but Jungkook didn't let him. He shook his head and smile shyl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter