4- Secret Love

I Will Always Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: For the bold one, it's the lyrics...

and I suggest you hear the song while reading this story

oh, and it's a little bit angst... hehe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When you hold me in the street

And you kiss me on the dance floor

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't it be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

 

 

Before they get onto the stage, Jimin try to hold Jungkook's hand just to be shrugged off by the younger. Jungkook look at Jimin with furious expression.

"Hyung, what are you trying to do? We need to get on stage. Don't do anything stupid." Whisper Jungkook without realize his words hurted the older boy. Jimin smile apologize at his action.

He really want to hold the younger but he know, being an idol won't let them. He always dream to hold Jungkook or to kiss him like what couple do on stage. But, Jungkook will never let him even for fan service. He know Jungkook did that for their safety. If citizen know about their relationship, they will be doom. The company too had warn them about it.

But, beat him. He only a normal human, a boy (well man now) who want to show the word who he belongs to, and his lover is his. He want too, so bad. He really wish he can do it. Because he's his.

"I just want to show that 'I'm yours'." Mumble Jimin.

 

 

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough

 

 

In the waiting room:

 

Jungkook change his stage outfit to his clothes. He look around to search for his boyfriend only to meet with sulky Jimin. He smile guiltily and get close to Jimin who ready to get out of the room.

He stand beside Jimin and kiss Jimin before he went out. Jimin look at him and he give a warm smile to his older boyfriend.

"I'm sorry." Whisper Jungkook and let go of the hand he had hold for a while to transfer the heat cause of the cold room and to transfer about his true feeling. Jimin smile sadly. It's not Jungkook's fault. It was their path of work that troubled them.

Every time they on stage, he can't show the world what they are for real. He can't tell the world about their relationship. He can't. Not when their country really strict on homoual relationship. But still, he want to always be hold by Jungkook. That what he wish.

Even though they will always stole glance on stage, or joked with each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter