3- Jealousy Will Always Work

I Will Always Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook, focus." Said Jimin at his dreaming boyfriend. Jungkook's mind not at the study anymore. He kept on staring at Jimin.

"I'm bored... and you so handsome." Whined Jungkook and compliment Jimin like how people said the weather is so great today.

He look at his slight older boyfriend face to see his reaction. But, Jimin just show his usual poker face when teaching him. He sigh at that.

They've been couple for a year. But there's no progress at all in their relationship. Jimin didn't even let him hold his hand in public. Of course there's no kissing too.

Sometime only him the one who initiate the kiss, just to het reject. Jungkook will secretly stole a peck from Jimin when he didn't notice. Jimin will let it go if he did that in their room. But, if he did that in public, Jimin will kick him on the and refuse to talk to him for a day.

He just follow his words because he really love Jimin. It's hard enough to get Jimin to couple with him. He won't let this small problem break them up. But...

"Don't day-dreaming. I let you come to my house because you said you want to study. And you didn't even surpass the first question." Nagged Jimin. Jungkook pout at him.

"But, I don't understand the formula and you give me a hard questions..." whined Jungkook. He feel like his head almost explode with too much thinking. Sometime he think that he boyfriend a little bit cruel to give him such a difficult homework. Jimin sigh at his boyfriend childish act. He get close to Jungkook and take his pen.

"Here, let me teach you. The formula here you supposed to..." Jimin begin to teach Jungkook. Jungkook smile at that. Because whenever he had problem, Jimin will always help him like that. But...

 

 

"We still don't have any progression..." whined Jungkook toward his best friend, Yugyeom. Yugyeom sigh at his best friend whining. He get up and pinch Jungkook's cheeks.

"You should be grateful to have a clever and handsome boyfriend. Don't bragging to me that you have boyfriend or I'll kick your ." Said Yugyeom angrily then let go Jungkook's red cheeks from the pinching. Jungkook pout and rub his hurt cheeks.

"Auch Yugyeom... you don't have to pinch me like that. It's hurt..." whined Jungkook. Yugyeom rolled his eyes at that.

"Whatever..." said Yugyeom. Jungkook still pouting but then turn to sad again.

"But seriously, how should I get him closer to me? I really want our relationship progressing." Asked Jungkook. His boyfriend is really popular. He don't to take the risk to lose his boyfriend to other people, not even his best friend.

"Just make him jealous. What so hard about it?" Said Yugyeom simply.

"Jealous? How?" Asked Jungkook interest in it.

"Well, asked him that if you like someone else, what will he do?" Said Yugyeom. Jungkook's eyes sparkle at that.

"So, if I ask him that, will he kiss me after this?" Asked Jungkook. Yugyeom frown at that.

"Why did you ask me? Go try it yourself babo." Said Yugyeom and knock on the older.

"Auch Yugyeom. Stop hitting me..."

"Serve you right, who told you to bragging the fact that you happy with him to me." Said Yugyeom again.

"I'm not bragging. I just said that we didn't do anything at all beside study at his house." Answer Jungkook without knowing that the words he said just make his best friend who still didn't have a boyfriend, jealous. Yugyeom once again get up and pull Jungkook to his head lock.

"You little. Get this." Said Yugyeom and this time pulling Jungkook's cheeks. He did it too close to Jungkook's face until they look like they almost kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter