1- The Best April Fool Ever

I Will Always Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is he? I thought he want to buy the book I suggest." Jungkook kept on watching his watch when Jimin didn't come yet at the cafe they promise to meet.

It's been a week since they meet and one month since they broke. That's why he so eager to see him. He won't admit that thought. His ego is too high, and it's for Jimin too. If it's for Jimin's future, he willingly to let him go. Jimin didn't need to know that though.

Jungkook's phone ringing. He quickly look at the screen with the thought that his ex that was now his bestfriend who the one was calling him. Instead, he get the call from his childhood friend who is also Jimin's classmate at college.

"Hello, hyung." Answer Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" Yelled Taehyung as soon as Jungkook answer him.

"Yah hyung, why did you yell at me?!" Mad Jungkook. It can't be help when he get so shocked by the scream.

"Jimin accident. Didn't you know?" Asked Taehyung in hurry.

"What?!" Asked Jungkook shock. His eyes wide open and his jar drop. The scared cpme surround him made him cold sweat.

"Jiminie..." that's the only words Taehyung heard before Jungkook hang up the phone.

Jungkook immediately run to his car and call Jimin's cousin to know Jimin's whereabout.

"Why should I tell you?" Asked Namjoon with annoyed voice. Of course he feel annoyed. This is the guy that made his cousin crying for two days straight. He still weird that Jimin's brother, Park Chanyeol didn't kill him yet for making his little brother like that.

"Please." Pleaded Jungkook. Namjoon sigh before give in to Jungkook.

"Wait, how is he?" Asked Jungkook, worried about Jimin. Namjoon think a while before.

"He badly injured. Now he is in the operating room. If you don't come faster, you might didn't meet him anymore." Said Namjoon with serious voice. Jungkook almost let his phone go. He gather his strength to answer Namjoon.

"O-okay. Thanks Namjoon hyung."  Said Jungkook and hang up. He quickly drove the car to the hospital Namjoon state.

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

"Well, it's for his lesson. And I don't think I did wrong. It's 1 April today." Mumble Namjoom while shrugging his shoulder.

"Hmm... I hope they be together again seeing how caring Jungkook is." Sigh Namjoon.

 

 

At the hospital:

 

Jungkook run to the counter to ask about the operation room. But when he ask, the nurse said that Jimin didn't undergo any surgery but right now he is in vip room (well, Jimin is from a rich family different from Jungkook).

The nurse give Jungkook, Jimin's room number. Jungkook quickly get to Jimin's room only to find Jimin happily watching television with his ankle being bandage.

Jungkook's leg almost give away with how relief he is for Jimin's safety. Jimin notice Jungkook and smile for him.

"Oh you're here. It's quick." Said Jimin and laugh a little. Then, he continue to look at television and laugh at the gag in the story. Jungkook look at Jimin before determine about something.

"I love you." Confess Jungkook suddenly. Jimin stop his laughing at turn his head from the show to his ex and best friend.

"What?" Asked Jimin didn't exactly sure if what he hear before is right.

"I love you. I love you. I really love you." Said Jungkook. Jimin didn't know how to react and stay frozen. But then, something click on his mind.

"Ah... I got it..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter