Chapter 2

Our Forbidden Love

Chapter 2

I tried my best to hold back my tears, even I'm in front of my own CEO and manager.  So what's gonna happen now? Will this one scandal cause the end of our careers? Just because me and Jongin was a bit careless for a moment, everything we've achieved will be just gone? I know a lot of fans ship us but to be realistic, if these kinds of news were to come out, without a doubt, in such a country like this... I wouldn't dare to think more.. 

I was back to my sense when the CEO started talking back. " After receiving it, me and other directors have disussed about that. As you know, this kind of scandal " He looked at us sternly. " Can cause a big downfall to your career and our company" 

I simply looked down with shame. This was also our fault, no my fault. If I haven't fall in love with Jongin and accept his confession, this wouldn't happen. Now just because of one careless move, not just me but others are involved too. 

"After talking for a long time, we've got a hold with Dispatch. They're not very willing to give up such a big scoop either. but due to some connections within us, we've closed to a deal." 

" A deal?" Finally Jongin started talking. " What kind of deal is it? What will happen if we accept it?" We started to get a tiny bit of hope. This was one thing of working with a big company. Somehow they have all these connections with everything. 

" if we accept it, they're willing to let go of these" Our manager said, and points to the pictures on the desk. " photos and news"  

This was the chance. I looked at Jongin and he has the same expression as me. " What's the deal?" He asked. " It's not gonna be that simple for them to do that." 

The CEO takes the I pad back " Of course, it's not simple. Beside of shoving some money for them, they need another fish for the one that they've let go. " He started to open something on it.

" So we have to give them something else? Another news? "  He nodded and looked at Jongin. "So Kai, Would you do anything for the sake of the deal ? " 

" Yes, I'm willing to do anything for it." I looked at Jongin. I know it. He would do everything to protect us, even if it means sacrificing himself for it.

" Jongin-ah" I slowly intertwined our hands under the desk. He squeezed it, giving me the sign the everything's going to be okay. 

" Good" The CEO said. " In exchange for it, Dispatch will release that You-" He hands the Ipad to him. "are dating Krystal from F(x)." 

What? 

Jongin 

and Krystal?

Dating?

" What?!" Jongin said. " Krystal? You're telling that I'm to date- no to have a fake relationship with my friend?"

I looked at the Ipad and to see Jongin and her photos next to each other. They were wearing similar items and clothes. It's not surprising since they have same sense of fashion styles. I know her well to since we all three known each other since our trainee days. Our ages weren't that much of a difference so we easily became friends.

The CEO begun talking again. " SNSD already had it from Baekyeon thing.  And Red Velvet's still rising up. That leaves F(x). And a lot of people already ship you two too. These photos can be used as evidence too. It will also bring their group into spotlight as their popularity is decreasing. " 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jongin and Krystal, dating news. Their pictures are gonna be everywhere on the internet. Many will talked about them. 

" What about Soojung? Hav- have you talked to her about this too?" Kai asked. He's also in the same situation as me, or worse. Unlike me, he could lose many fans from this. 

" If you agree to this, it won't be a problem talking to her. After all this is the only chance." Our manager said, with sympathy in his voice. He knows what kind of consequences Jongin can get. 

He squeezed my hand before letting it go. " I understand." He said. " I will do it."  

" And one thing You too. This is also a warning. There won't be any more deals next time. Be careful." 

After that we were dismissed and went back to our practice room. We were to practice again but I was in no mood to do anything again. I can't still get over the shock. We were literally just one step away from fall. I couldn't focus during the whole practice thing too. 

" Kyungsoo-ah, are you okay? You mind seems to be somewhere else. Everyone noticed it too. Did something happened? Did you get scold or something?" 

yeah, of course. Our relationship was discovered and now Jongin is to date Krystal. 

" I'm sorry Hyung. I'm okay. There's just, something happened." I responded shortly, not wanting to tell the whole story.

He seems to notice it. " Okay, but if you need to talk, everyone's here for you." He gently patted my shoulder. I murmured a small 'thanks' before picking my bag and walking with everyone together to the van. 

My seat was usually in the middle, together with him but today I just can't face him. " Baekhyun, Can I sit with you and Chanyeol at the back?" I asked him. He said a sure before nudging me and said " A lover's fight?"  I shooked my head. I just get into the van and said nothing more till we arrived. I went straightly to my room, not bothering to shower but who cares? I have other things to worry about. I can shower later anyway. I sighed as I think about today back.

Me and Jongin didn't talk to each other after that. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Heyy I just want to say Thanks for viewing and subscribing my story. Be strong all stans! (says the one who spent today looking at insta and just crying over Kai and Krystal) Thanks for the comments too! I know we all are having a hard time. Same here.. I'm scared about the next news on the second half of the year. I wonder who's gonna be this time? They really need to stop. My heart has enough dealing with this already. 

Don't worry if you can't support this couple cause tbh I can't either. I 'nearly' turned into a Krystal hater but now She's a second Taeyeon to me. I will never see her the same again. But still I'm happy that Jongin's happy now? 

Idk 

I know I'm so pitful