Chapter 1

Our Forbidden Love

Chapter 1

★BREAKING: EXO’s Kai and f(x)’s Krystal confirmed to be dating by DISPATCH

Kyungsoo slowly clenched his fist as he looked at the bold letters at the top of the page. He was alone in his room, looking at the website of Dispatch. He doesn't need to read further. He knows what it's all about. "  You can get over it Kyungsoo-ah, this is for the sake of everyone." He murmurs, It was meant to be strong and ti cheer himself. But of course it doesn't work. He sighed before closing the laptop and putting it on the nightstand next to his bed. He covers himself with the blankets and closed his eyes. He just wanna be alone now.

It wasn't long before the door of his room creaked and opened slowly. Kyungsoo doesn't get up and check who is it. He already knows who is it. He's the last person on the list he wants to see right now.

" Kyungie hyung "

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Hyung"  He called out to me again. Normally I would greet him back but I did nothing to respond it back. Just seeing the news caused a lot of damage to me. How can I face it now?

I can feel the edge of the mattress lowering and the next thing he did was removing my covers. "Give it back" I tried snatching it away but he throws it to the end of the bed. Now that my shield is gone, I avoid looking at him and instead I just look at the pile at my legs. Call me a coward but I just really can't face him right now.

"Hyung, Please" Jongin said. "Don't ignore me." He slowly wrap his arms around me and put his head on my shoulders.I can feel his breath on my neck. I really want to hug him back, tell him that Í am okay'. But no. I still can't get over the things from a week ago.

_______________________________________

* a week ago*

We were learning the new choreography for our summer comeback. We still have months before it but as an Idol, we were to have perfect synces with every moves. This isn't actually surprising, considering other vocal and MV shooting too. After 3 hours of practice, we were having a break. Junmyeon, Minseok and Yixing hyung are drinking water. Chen and Sehun are on their phones. Chanyeol and Baekhyun're at god knows where. Me and Kai were sitting next to each other.

"Where is Chanyeol and Baekhyun?  We're starting again in 5 minutes" Junmyeon asked, putting the water bottle aside. " I swear if these 2 kids can't control themselves, I-" 

He stopped in mid sentence when our manager walks into the room. He doesn't look really happy though. " Jongin and Kyungsoo, Come to the office." He said and walked out of the room. He gaved a look to Chanyeol and Baekhyun when they came in. Now everyone's attention is on us. I looked at Jongin and stands up to follow our manager.

"What happened here?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun looked at us, giving the same look as him. "He just told me and Kyungie Hyung to come to the office" said Jongin. We walked together through the halls.

"Jongin-ah" I said. "Why do you think that he called us?" I asked him nervously. I started fiddling my fingers. "Do- Do you think-?"  Jongin cut me off stopping and  holding my hand. " It's probably nothing Hyung. Don't be scared" He started to walk again but this time, with my hand in his. " If something happens, I will protect you from it."  I can't help but blush from his words. I looked other way to hid my face." You're so cheesy" I smiled.  We end up walking hand in hand till we arrived at the door of the office.


I sighed and knocked at the door. I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well. 

"Come in"

I opened the door and went inside. The CEO was sitting there with the manager by his side. In front of him were an I-pad and some photos. I gulped at the sight. I clenched my fist and walks to the chairs. " I heard you called us CEO-nim" I talked carefully but inside I'm shaking about what's the contents gonna be. "Kyungsoo and Kai" He said, He opened the I-pad and hand it to us. We looked at it together and it was...

An email from Dispatch- with the photos of us..

Kissing

The world went blue for a moment. I nearly drop the I-pad but I remained my posture.  "CEO, this- I can expla-" 

"There's no need, Kyungsoo" My manager said. "Dispatch sent this it to us this morning, they're planning to release this next week."

My mouth went dried at his words. I tried to speak but I was too shocked. It's there. One of my greatest fears.

The press has found out about our relationship.

 

 

Author Note: I wasn't planning to write this but now it's here. Sorry if you see any mistakes. It's unedited. This is also my first time writing a fic and This costed me like 30 minutes to write this. English is not my first language also.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!