Chapter 3

Our Forbidden Love

Chapter 3

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

Laying on my bed, I keep rethinking about today’s events. Those pictures..

Even thought it was like more than a week ago, I can still clearly remember what happened..

After All It’s a very special day for us…

 

January 13th 2016

 

After all the bugging we did to Junmyeon Hyung, Me and Jongin were finally allowed to go out for a few hours in the night. Our schedules were busy even though the comeback is more than 2 months away. But yeah, Which couple wants to spend their 5 year Anniversary recording and practicing their off anyway >.>  

 

We wanted to go out to places like Ice skating rink or Aquariums , like normal couples but No. We couldn’t go to crowded places and even if we wear masks and stuff, it would bring attention to us -_-

However it didn’t brought us down from going to stores, buying snacks and fireworks and enjoying the night view from Han River while blasting our favorite songs together. The weather was pretty okay and I was thankful for it. We would have stuck in a restaurant or something else if it was raining. Actually Jongin wanted to see the sunset , yet it was already 9 pm when we were able to get out of the never ending practice. So we just decided to simply enjoy the night.

 

After spending about 2 hours of fooling around, snapping thousands pictures and devouring all the chicken and bubble tea’s , we were pretty tired. I was laying on Jongin’s lap and looking at the sky while he was playing with the fireworks.

It was cute to see him play like this, without any worries. Especially in these days. Due to his role as main dancer and SM giving him more lines in this comeback, he was usually more tired from the practice than usual. I helped him with his vocal lessons and I do have to admit that it was so pleasant to hear him singing.

 The Night scene was full with stars due to clear weather. They were spread around and shining, just like they were especially made for this night.

I’m not the person who loves relaxing while enjoying the scenario and stuff. Neither did I have the time to because our practices normally end up night and all of us are worn out by then. Most of us just sleep on the way to home on our vans. But coming here with Him and stargazing together…

I think I’ll be often doing this.

 

 

“-oo, Wake up..”

 

I rub my eyes and look around me. I was still laying on his lap. I didn’t remember that I fell asleep. I smile sheepishly and Looked at him.

“Sorry, Was I sleeping for a long time?” 

 

“ Nah, Only for about 20 mins. I didn’t want to wake you up cause you were sleeping peacefully but I wanted to do something before the day ends.”  He checked his watch again. “Perfect”

He picked up his backpack and took something from it. I checked my own watch to see what was that about.

“ 11:11 Pm “

My attention went back to Jongin as he has a small box in his hands back. “ I wanted to get us something special this year.” He opened the box. Inside it was

-2 Silver Couple bracelets

“ I bought this in London when I was there to shoot the teasers.” He took one out of it and showed it to me.

“ Look Soo! It has our initials engraved in it” He said smiling. It was not very visible from a distance but If you look at it carefully, you can see 2 K in it.

“ Jongin-nah” I was filled with happiness. He puts in slowly on my right hand. “ Wear it everyday , Hyung.”  I nodded as I put the other on his hand.

 “ Do you promise me that no matter what happens, we will never leave each other right? “  

 

I nodded again. “ Of course, Kim Jongin “ I hold his hand against mine and pecked his lips. I looked in his eyes. “ How would I even think about it when I’m the boyfriend to the most amazing person in this world?”  Omygod, I sound so cheesy.  I blushed right after saying that. God That was really embarrassing.

He chuckled at me after seeing my tomato face. “ Yes, you are. You’re my boyfriend after all. “  

Under the star-filled sky we closed our eyes and sealed our promise again with kisses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But at that moment, none of us saw the camera light flashing from a distance…

 

_________________________________________________

YEAAAAAASS

 

Surprise ppl, I ditched my Dutch homework to write this fic

Be feel blessed

I'm so cray cray about Exo's cumback

Baek with the piercing is sooo hottttt ;_; 

Sorry if there's any mistakes 

I updated even though I was like freakin busy

KAISOO WILL NVR SINK ERS

Okay

That was smooth

See ya Aeri's! 

<3