The Meeting

our love story
He slowly entered, and stood on the other side of the elevator , away from Changmin and I. He didn't say anything, and he wasn't acting like himself. He never acts like himself anymore... Maybe he changed. Well, then, i miss the old Hyunseung. Because I loved the old Hyunseung. When we finally reached the level, we walked out together, and then suddenly, they both grabbed my hand. The room was full of noise, and most of them were still finding seats. I felt awkward because both my hands were occupied and some people were staring... I sat beside the both of them, then Lee Gi Kwang stood in front of me. "... Didn't you promise to sit next to me during the meeting?". Well, it was kinda hard to agree with that, because I saw Changmin and Hyunseung look away. "I know! You could sit on my lap! ^-^ " I knew I couldn't break a promise, so I had to agree. "okay then." Hyunseung and Changmin pretended they didn't hear anything. I could tell because they were covering their ears. Soon, the meeting began. Most of the talking in the meeting was boring, and I was almost falling asleep... I tried my best to stay awake, because it wasn't polite to fall asleep while someone was speaking. Then, something the leader said woke me up. "No one will be allowed to date anyone, or else they will be punished." From hearing the murmurs around me, I could tell that no body wanted this to happen. ... Would this mean.... "Yes, that means no more kissing or hugging unless we ask you to." .... I don't understand... No kissing or hugging unless they ask us? That's stupid. What for? Money? ... This is ridiculous... "The meeting is ended." I stood up and turned to Hyunseung and Changmin. They were looking at me with sad eyes. I looked down... "I don't know what to do, okay?" Hyunseung spoke up. "Who are you in love with?" ... They both looked at me, waiting for me to answer. "I don't know... I can't decide..." .... "But I love you both." I turned away, and walked away, choosing to go down the stairs, because everyone would choose the elevator. That would make it one more awkward journey...