Missing

our love story
I sighed hoping Hyunseung would arrive before I went on the ride. I chose the ferris wheel VIP carriage, hoping I'd be the only one there. I look around as I stepped into the carriage. Hyunseung was definetly not here yet. I sat down alone, until someone sat beside me. The carriage door closed. I quickly dialed Hyunseung's number , trying to find an excuse for not talking to him. Or her. "....Hyunseung?" He didn't answer this time, so I started pretending to text him. Maybe I should. "Huh? YOUna?" You nodded, but were confused... "Umm, do I know you-- OH MY GOSH ! you're max Changmin!" I was so happy to see the same boy I've always liked. I was so happy, and I just wanted to enjoy our time in the carriage together. "So how are you now?" I wasnt surprised he asked. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Well, I did have Hyunseung, but he is not definetly a boyfriend . "No, umm, I don't." Changmin smiled . AWWW~ ! It was so cute !!! >O< "Are you sure? Because if I do this to you while you have a boyfriend , I'm screwed." I tilted my head in confusion, wondering what he was talking about. Then, he kissed me. On the lips. The carriage doors opened, and a camera flashed at us. "EH?!?! O-O" The man with the camera runs away, and people start to crowd. Changmin grabbed my hand, and pulled us through the crowd. I could see cameras flashing, and videos filming. I hoped this wouldn't be on the news, so that Hyunseung wouldn't find out... I checked my phone for any missed calls or texts, but there were none. I was starting to get worried, and I looked around me. "Is everything alright?" I quickly turned around, and nodded. "Yeah. Im fine. ^-^' " Changmin nodded and took my hand again. I couldn't stop worrying about Hyunseung, because it already got dark, and he hasn't arrived yet. It soon started to rain, and Changmin pulled out his umbrella. "If you get wet, you'll get sick.... YOUna, are you cold?" I shook my head. "Umm, Changmin, I actually need to go to JYP for the meeting... You do too, right?" .... "Ahh! Come on, let's go." he grabs my hand again, and we get into the limo. "All the pop singers are gonna be there, right?" changmin nodded. "Unless they're in the army service." Changmin was smiling, but I knew in the inside, he was crying. A few years ago, DBSK split into two separate bands; TVXQ and JYJ. "It will never be the same without the five of us together." I wasn't surprised he said that... I'd feel the same if we were in the same position. But I don't want Changmin to stop smiling... When he smiles, it makes me smile. (: The limo stopped, and we got out of the car. The JYP building was so tall, there were about 18 storeys. "The meeting is on floor 18." We went into the elevator. We were standing there in silence, until I saw a tear drop from Changmin's eye. Changmin quickly covered his eyes as more tears dropped. "Changmin! Don't be afraid to let yourself cry... It's alright..." Changmin shook his head. "I don't even know why I'm crying... Hyung promised that we'd be back together someday, but nothing has happened." "Changmin, it's alright to cry if you miss somebody. You can't blame someone for missing them." Changmin nodded, and we hugged until his tears disappeared. The elevator doors slowly opened, and Hyunseung entered.