Goodbye

our love story
I thought I was alone, but again, there was always someone there. "YOUna..." I recognized that voice already. "Hyunseung, I don't know what to do..." Hyunseung came closer to me and said, "It's your choice, because it's your heart. Choose what you want to do with it." ....I need to tell him. "Hyunseung, I'm in love with you... But I can't let go of Changmin Oppa..." Hyunseung nodded. "Because you love him too. Maybe we should just be friends then..." I nodded, and then hugged him. "Thanks, Hyunseung." .... "YES!" We quickly turned around... Oh crap... It's that leader! "OH YES, YES, YES! That'll make it!" "huh?!". He laughed. "You guys need to pose for me. Hug once again!" I shook my head. "We aren't allowed to be hugging..." He laughed once again. "It's for the money! Come on, and no one will get hurt!" Hyunseung nodded. And we hugged as he took a few pictures. "Now kiss for the camera!" I had to look at Hyunseung... "YOUna, are you comfortable with this?" I didn't know what to say.... "mmmhm.". And we kissed as he took a million photos. I did feel comfortable , but uncomfortable. Changmin! Urhh, I feel messed up right now. Maybe I should owe him a kiss too. But he mustn't know about this. We stopped... "hehe! This could sell big on the net! WHOO! " Hyunseung looked at me again. "I'm sorry about this, YOUna."