Chapter 23

LOVE OR HATE

 

fighting time + a game!

“WHO?” Ella was panicking.
“Mei mei, Xiao Man, Xiao Jie, Xiao Gui and…Ya Tou.” Mom knew I was upset that Ya Tou was leaving, but why was Xiao Gui kidnapped?
“what?!? Xiao Gui and Ya Tou? I just talked to Xiao Gui three hours ago…” I dropped to the ground. I wanted to cry but there were no more tears to shed.
“ Guigui, I’m very sorry…” my mom turned her chair to face the big window.
“Xiao Gui insisted to come and help Ya Tou. He wanted to be with her……. he wanted to give you this.” Ms Allen handed me an envelope. I was shaking when I reached out to take it, once the letter was with me. I didn’t dare take a look and just shove the letter on my leather jacket’s pocket.
“Gui, are you strong enough to train today?” Ms Allen was deeply worried. I thought for awhile, little cute Ya Tou being attacked by ninja looking idiots, Xiao Gui being stupid in the time of danger. I knew I had to be strong, this made me very determined to fight and save my friends. I smiled and stood up.
“I have never been strong enough to fight until today.” I’m coming soon Xiao Gui and Ya Tou.
“ok then. I want you guys to double you’re training. You guys have to get stronger, because in three days, we’ll be attacking the evil clan.” Ms Allen turned back to face us. We all looked determined.
“We’ll do the best that we can, our queen.” They bowed down, except for me. Rainie signaled me to bow, as I stared at my mom. She gave me ‘just-do-it’ look. I bowed before my OWN MOM!
“good, now off you go.” Ms Allen stood up and walked towards my side and patted my shoulder.
“Ms. Wu, please stay. We need to discuss something.” Ms Allen looked at me, as the others left again. I sat in front of my mom, she went back to her seat and looked at her papers then faced me with sad eyes.
“mom, what’s wrong?” I looked worried.
“I…miss your dad. I see him in you. You’re so strong just now. Like how your dad stood up for our marriage.” My mom sighed.
“he loved his parents, but he still chose me. In the end, his parents agree with our marriage but in the progress he suffered a lot.” My mom smiled at the picture on her desk.
“mom, dad would be so happy if he finds out I’m back.” I rubbed my hand on my mom’s shoulder.
“honey, if you’re dad’s here. I’m sure he wants to give you this.” She reached out a ring, the ring that only respected people has. The ring Aaron mysteriously have. She took my hand and put on my palm, then wrapped my hands around it.
“I want you to take that. If you want to use it, I’m fine with that.” Mom stood up and hugged me into her arms, a teardrop rolled on my cheeks.
“now, I think you should go and train. You need to go and save your friend.” Mom wiped the tears off her face.
“ok.” I kissed my mom and ran to look for the others. I forgot to ask which they were training, where should I go? I heard banging coming from the rooftop, I guess I found them. I ran with my superhuman speed, in just minutes I have arrived in front of a door leading to the rooftop. I opened the door and saw Ella fighting with Chun, literally. I ran towards them,
“STOP!!!” I shouted enough to make them startle.
“STOP FIGHTING!!!” I said, looking at Ella then Chun.
“HAHAHA.” Ella and Chun laughed together like maniacs.
“we’re not fighting, we’re training Guigui.” Ella patted my shoulder then joined Chun over to my left side. As I turned around, I saw Genie training with Calvin using magic, I saw Rainie and Jiro fighting with magic. Suddenly, someone from behind covered my eyes.
“who’s this?” I asked playfully.
“Guess.” Of course I knew who this is. I touched the hands that were covering my eyes.
“Ah Bu!” I said as I turned my face and hugged him.
“hey, stop with the lovey dovey. Start training.” Genie smiled at me and Aaron then continued training with Calvin.
“so, you’re going to fight me?” I pouted my lips and gave the puppy eyes.
“that won’t work when it come to training, so let’s start.” Aaron walked back few steps and placed his hands in defends. I sighed, I didn’t want to fight especially with my Ah Bu. I didn’t take out my FanFan or the ring my mom gave me, cause if I did. They would know I am 4 moon. I chose to use my elements fire, I knew what Aaron’s power already, he holds the element of water and he can duplicate himself. Made my hands into ball shape and formed hot sizzling fireball, I smiled before I fired. It didn’t hit Aaron but it damaged the wall behind him, the wall had a small circle, it looked like it was melted by toxic.
“good shot but not good enough to hurt me!” Aaron teased me with his hypnotizing smile. I just smiled before I attacked him again, this time I didn’t use any power. We did a kung Fu style fight, where there was flipping around and jumping. The fight took 10 minutes before I used my fire sword I have made using my fire element, so did Aaron. He was stronger than I thought, I need to get stronger. We did a sword fight performance; the others noticed how good we both were so they stop their training and watched our fight. My fire sword and Aaron’s ice sword was fighting, as our sword touched again. I took this advantage and I turned my sword 360, Aaron’s sword flew and hit the ground, then it vanished into thin air. I ended the fight with a bow, Aaron was proud of what I did.
“Gui, you are a very good fighter!” Aaron kissed my cheek. Hebe had arrived and was glaring at me with those red glowing vicious eyes. Then, Genie came from behind and looked at Hebe but by then Hebe had turned into an angel.
“Guigui, you are excellent!!” Rainie’s smile could have reached both of her ears.
“Gui, we should fight sometimes.” Chun smiled, he was no longer the snobbish arrogant Chun. We all went back to fight, the night was so good. Ella, Rainie, Genie and Hebe went to eat with the guys except for Aaron of course. We went to an ice-cream shop, Aaron was eating banana split while I ate strawberry ice-cream lava cake.
“is it good?” Aaron took a scoop and eat.
“yeah, but it’s weird how this shop is empty…look only the two of us are eating here.” I frowned, maybe this shop is not so good but it is.
“never mind, it’s good right? So dig in.” Aaron kept eating. I almost forgot the envelope Ms Allen gave me. I took it out of my jacket. I opened the envelope, I found a letter.
‘dear Guigui,
I know you would get mad at me, I went to help Ya Tou because I want to
Be with her. I love her and I’m scared to lose her, if anything happens to me I want
To tell you that be careful of Hebe. She is not what you think she is, I know you have
Figure it now. I don’t know if my instinct is right, but maybe she is one of the evil
Clan’s follower. I’m warning you, you can’t tell her that you are 4moon. Take care.
From Xiao Gui.
What does he mean?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
guys! i changed th ch 22 becoz i have it double and now i have edit it into a new chapie!! do you guys like it?!?
if u guys can guess correct this question i will put you in my story here's the question:
which 1 of this are not the fight Guigui and Aaron did?
A. sword fight
B. fencing
C. Kung Fu Style fight
if u r da fastest 2 answer you will be in my story!!! if u win, just tell me what do you want to be a bad guy or good! what power?