Chapter 12

LOVE OR HATE

 

new stuff

Ella and the girls woke up from their shock face and left the now damage room, As they lead themselves out of the room, they saw the guys arguing with Ms Allen and Guigui.
"MS Allen,why is this girl here?"Chun pointed at Guigui.
"Well...why do i have to explain anything to you?"Ms Allen was truly a bad liar.
"she's my cousin,her real name is shaker!"Genie stood for them.
"How come she just showed up now?"Calvin gave a death glare at Genie.
"well, she was my long lost cousin.i only knew it was her after the mild earthquake happened 3 hours ago.ok?"Genie couldn't keep her cool.
"Genie,it's ok.i guess people like them don't understand anything.Ms Allen thank you for the tour, my mom would like to see you again. I hope you can visit her sometime before she passes away."Guigui made it more convincing as always.
"ahh..oh um of course, i'll visit her soon."Ms Allen knew it was her cue to answer.
"well,Guigui i'll go home with you ok?"Genie walked over to her.
"sure.Are you guys coming?"Guigui gestured to the two confused girls behind them.
"um...yeah!"Ella and Rainie said and walked over to them.
"umm...well this is awkward! "Jiro grinned at everyone who was looking at him as if he was a abnormal creature.
"from now on,Guigui here will be part of Ella's group so, you guys will be working with here understood?"Ms Allen cut of the silence.
"soory Ms ALlen, we misunderstood.we'll be leaving."Chun turned, heading for the door.
"it's ok.to make it up for your mistake, i want soe one to accompany Guigui to go home because i will be needing the other girls, i don't want her togo home this late...is there anyone willing?"Ms Allen offered.
"mom, what are you doing?"Guigui whispered to the lady next to her.
"what a mom has got to do, A protect her daughter and B get her daughter a boyfriend."Ms ALlen grinned.
Guigui was just shock.the guys didn't speak up, except for Jiro and Aaron.
"i'll go with her!"Aaron and Jiro raised their hand.
"well, this is...just nice of you.then, Jiro ans Aaron please accompany her to Ella's house, she'll be staying there."Ms Allen was expecting Aaron to be the guy but it turned out the other way.
the two guys walked at Guigui's each side and started walking.As they walked further, Ms Allen shouted
"JIRO!!you should stay!"
"why?!?"Jiro didn't want to.
"well, i need you."Ms Allen smiled.
"ok.see you around Gui."Jiro gestured to Guigui.
"ok."Guigui said in her innocent face.
Jiro walked back to the group,Arron and Guigui continued,as they walk pass trees, there was only silence.The breeze brushed through Guigui's cheek, it was a chilly night.
Guigui rubbed her arms, Aaron oticed and secretly smiled.
"are you cold?"Aaron came to a stop and looked at Guigui.
"um..yeah."Guigui looked down, prevently him to see her blush.
"here."Aaron took his jersey jacket and wrapped it around Guigui.
"um..thank you."Guigui smiled at him.
"so...you're Genie's cousin?"Aaron was still suspicous.
"well..yeah."Guigui didn't know why she was nervous.
"wanna have match?right here, right now."Aaron wanted to see her talent.
"why?"Guigui didn't know what to do.
"you're earthquake was impressive, i want to see more."Aaron tried to convince her.
"ok..um.."Guigui she couldn't fight using her fanfan, she was thinking what to do.'what should i do?i can use some spells from the book.here it goes.'Guigui prepared herself.
Guigui fired a red flames to Aaron's direction, Aaron ducked and prepared himself.
"nice."Aaron took out a ring,'that's the ring of powers,that's weird i thought only people who have high respect have that like my mom.'Guigui thought deep, didn't know what was coming in front of her.a yello lowing shaped ball hit Guigui's forehead.she fell to the ground, feeling dizzy.Aaron ran as quickly to help Guigui.
"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to."Aaron put his arms around Guigui's head.
"it's ok, i'm just not a fighting kind of girl."Guigui rubbed her forehead.
"no, you were just not concentrating enough but i can feel that you're strong."Aaron carried Guigui bridal way,Guigui wrapped her arms around his neck, she stared at him.'this guy,why do i feel this?i feel happy around him'Guigui still stared at his brown eyes.
"why are you staring at me like that, do i have dirt on my handsome face?"Aaron smiled but he didn't look at her, he looked in front.
"what?!?handsome face?!?now that's a joke."Guigui tried to put the whole staring part away.
"well,you're a heavy girl."Aaron chuckled.
"hey,that's not true!put me down now!"Guigui shook herself to find a way to escape but failed.Guigui kept shaking until Aaron pulled her closer, making their face just inches away.
"don't make me kiss you lil piggy."Aaron looked at her in the eyes.Guigui stayed silent,her face was priceless.he face was like a girl being shouted by a grumpy teacher.
"good."Aaron continued walking.back to Ella's group,Ms Allen was planning to hook up every member.
"well,Chun i want you and Ella to stay in the train room 1.i want you guys to check every materials are um..complete..yeah complete."Ms Allen knew it was not convincing so she added more.
"And um...i want you two to find a scroll that is called flamona."Ms Allen couldn't think of any.
"ok."Ella and Chun said in unison.the couple left.
"Rainie,Jiro i want you guys to um..clean up train room 2 because some people made a big mess in there."Ms Allen knew it would work.
"fine/"Rainie knew walked away first followed by Jiro.
"Calvin and Genie, you two need to go the the magic room for material tries.See what's no working anymore."Ms Allen quickly walk since she knows Calvin would ask why.
"wh-"Calvin was too late.
"hey,jerk we have stuff to do."Genie crossed her arms and walked to the direction to the magic room.
"why are you still so mad?is it still about Hebe huh?"Calvin walked with his hands in his pocket.
"Calvin,it's not only that! we had a relationship yet you didn't want to tell anyone, so you can flirt with other girls."they both arrived in front of the elevator.they went in as the door opened.
"you know that's not ture."Calvin pulled Genie to face him.
"well that's what i felt!"Genie had tearful eyes already.
"Genie,is that why you broke up with me?"Calvin said with a sad voice.
"i..."