Chapter 8

Life Of A Troublemaker

Taeyeon hummed while she got ready. She had woken up earlier than usual. And today was their off day. Usually she would laze around on a day like this. But today was different.

She went out to the living room and saw all her members were up already. She took out her car keys and proceeded to go out but unfortunately Yuri blocked her path before she went out.

"Oh look whose awake? What a pleasant surprise? Where are you going so early in the morning?"

"I'm going to give Juno a ride to school" Taeyeon answered.

"So early? You didn't even have your breakfast.You look like a malnourished ahjumma" Yuri teased.

"I'm going to make breakfast at her home" Taeyeon said.

"She'll be sleeping at this time. How are you going to get inside that house?" Yuri asked.

"I have it planned. Now move.I know that yesterday's soda prank was yours" Taeyeon smiled evily.

"Oh Juno told you. Please don't tell Tiffany" Yuri said scooting away. But before Taeyeon can go out someone interrupted her.

"Taeyeon. Come here" Sunny called. Taeyeon wouldn't have gone if not for the rare serious tune that Sunny used.

"Hmm Sunny"  Taeyeon asked impatiently. Everyone else were looking at them curiously. It was rare to see Sunny like this.

"Since you are in a hurry let's go straight to the point" Taeyeon nodded. "You like Juno right?" As soon as the words left Sunny's mouth Taeyeon's small eyes doubled in size. The others also looked at Sunny trying to see if she was playing an April fool joke. But Sunny's face was dead serious.

"What? No. Why would you ask that?" Taeyeon asked.

"I noticed it" Sunny answered shortly. Sunny didn't like the fact Taeyeon hid her feelings from them. Taeyeon thinks that being a leader means hiding her sorrow from everyone.

"I'm taking care of her because we were assigned to her" Taeyeon tried to change Sunny's interpretation.

"No. You are too serious with her" Sunny argued.

"You know me. I am a serious person when doing work related stuff" Taeyeon explained.

"Work related stuff?" Sunny chuckled darkly."Yeah blame it on work. Is it part of your work to make Juno break fast? Give her a ride to school? This is not the first time we have been assigned to guide a student Taeyeon. Clearly you treat Juno differently. Hell! You even brought her here to our dorm eventhough you were mad at her. Even if you didn't notice, all your feelings were written all over your face. Even though Juno can't see it we can Taeyeon. We have been together for eight damn years. Why can't you speak about your feelings to us?" Sunny finished.

Taeyeon closed her eyes. She didn't want to cry infront of all her members.

"I'm sorry. Honestly I don't know how this happened. She's just a student" Taeyeon said.

"Woah! So you do like her" Tiffany said with her high pitched voice.

"That's great Tae" Sunny said with her bright smile on her face. "It's been a longtime since you had been in a relationship"

"Yeah imagine how cute and compatible the two shorties are" Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon frowned at her friends who were celebrating. "Didn't you hear what I said?" She asked. Everyone looked at her with a confused expression.

"What?" Yuri asked.

"She's a high school student. I am an idol" she said.

"So what?" All of them asked at the same time.

Taeyeon sighed.

"SNSD's Taeyeon confirmed to be dating with a high school senior" she said sarcastically. She thought about the melicious comments she got when she confirmed a relationship last time. She couldn't imagine what they will do to Juno.

"Listen Taeyeon. You don't have to get approval from everyone in Korea to date someone you like. The thing that matters is that you like her and if she would like you back. If anything happens we will be there to back you up. We will always be there" Sunny said and the others nodded.

"Jessie would have said the samething but harshly" Sunny said smiling.

"Yeah" Taeyeon chuckled. She was grateful for her members. Eight years of bond they have and it will never be broken even if they were apart. They were sisters not bonded by blood but bonded by their friendship.

"Now go. Weren't you going somewhere?" Yuri said