Chapter 7

Life Of A Troublemaker

Taeyeon stepped a little closer narrowing her eyes on the girl. Juno could do nothing but stay backed up on the door. The smell that was invading her nose was distracting her. She had the urge to taste this wherever its coming from.

'Damn this smell its getting stronger' Juno thought.

"I said to explain yourself didn't I?" Taeyeon's voice was stern and dominant. The look on Taeyeon's face didn't help her either and she felt nervous so looked down avoiding Taeyeon's glare.

"I-I" Juno stuttered. She facepalmed in her mind. She raised her head to see Taeyeon with  an amused expression on her face.

'Did she just stutter?' Taeyeon thought.

"Well go on. I'm guessing you did something to Tiffany again. When I said not to make trouble and you answered i'll try did that mean you will go on causing more of it?" Taeyeon asked.

That question brought Juno out of her dazed state.

"No no no. I didn't mean that. I swear this time it was Yuri unnie. Just as I finished my punishment she gave me a soda bottle. I gave it to Tiffany unnie. I didn't know it was shaken that much. It was Yuri unnie's plan" Taeyeon opened to say something but Juno continued. "And I know that doesn't mean I didn't cause the other two. I did. The bug prank was for fun. I didn't think she would be that afraid. I'm sorry. And the alarm trick was the worst. I'm so sorry. I wasn't going to cause any trouble and attended classes just as you said but I heard some students talking about me so I got provoked so-" The girl went rambling on.

'So that's what happened. Maybe this is her way of a sincere apology' Taeyeon smiled.

Two pairs of arms went around her neck bringing her into an embrace. Juno froze on her place. The smell hit her like an approaching train. Taeyeon kept her head on Juno's shoulder. Juno didn't know what to do. But her hands moved on its own travelling to the other girls waist and pulled her a little closer to her. Her head then rested on Taeyeon's shoulder just as Taeyeon was doing. The source of the smell invading her nose is confirmed now. It was Taeyeon's. She wanted to Taeyeon's neck to see whether her skin tasted like her scent but she resisted. It would be inappropriate. But what they are doing now is it appropriate?

"It's okay. You have given a sincere apology and knowing that you tried is enough for me" Taeyeon said. Taeyeon also wasn't expecting the sudden hug. Her hands had moved on its own. Juno's hands on her waist was distracting her thoughts. By now the older girl had realized she is attracted to Juno in someway. And right now her wild hormones were raging.

'Get a grip on yourself Taeyeon. She reciprocated the hug because she likes affection. Not because of what you think' Taeyeon broke the hug much to Juno's dissapointment. She didn't want it to end so soon.

"Let's go I have to take you to your home after that i'll attend the meeting. Its about you actually. The head master will also be there. After the meeting I'll be your mentor officialy" Taeyeon said going out of the door with Juno following her.

Juno sat on the passenger's seat. Taeyeon started to drive.

"So we will meet more frequently after this" Taeyeon smiled.

"Will I meet the others again?" Juno asked.

'Does she enjoy being with them rather than being with me' Taeyeon thought.

"Yaeh you'll also get to see them more often. Why are you asking? You like them?" Taeyeon asked.

"They are fun to be around especially Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie"

"Woah kid! They are bad influence for you"

"I'm not a kid. I'm a senior in my school and i'll be 19 this year" Juno was annoyed of  Taeyeon saying she was a kid.

"Do you want anything?" Taeyeon asked ignoring the statement earlier.

"What do you mean?" Juno asked in confusion.

"Do you want to eat anything?"

"Berries" Juno said.

"What kind of berries?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know. Mixture of them I guess" Juno said shrugging.

Taeyeon frowned.

'She don't know what kind of berries she want?' Taeyeon thought.

"Do you like berries?" Taeyeon asked.

"No. Just wanted to eat them today" Juno said. Taeyeon just nodded.

"Well i'll buy you berries on the way. Anything else?" She asked. Juno shook her head in response.

Taeyeon stopped at a shop and bought different types berries. " here you go" she handed them to Juno.

Juno smelled the contents and frowned.

'Why isn't this smell that strong? Her smell was much stronger and better' Juno thought.

"What happened? Do they smell bad?" Taeyeon said after looking at Juno's face.

"No its good" Juno said and took one of it in . She then smiled at Taeyeon. She was feeling grateful again but she didn't tear up this time. Taeyeon examined the girl beside her.

'She's not starving for food. She's starving or love and care' Sunny's voice replayed in her mind.

"You want some?" Juno asked.

"No i'm fine" Taeyeon said. She started driving.

"I'll bring your uniform tomorrow. Will that be okay?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah. And i'll give this. Don't worry i'll wash it" Juno said which made Taeyeon chuckle.

"No its alright. You can keep it. It looks better on you" Taeyeon said.

The car stopped infront of Juno's house.

"Will you like to come inside?" Juno offered.

"No. Your family will be there" Taeyeon said. She was shy infront of others.

"They are not here. I live alone" Juno said.

"Oh" it was all Taeyeon could say.

"Maybe some other day. I will be late for the meeting it's important" Taeyeon wanted stay but she had to attend the meeting. Juno nodded in understanding. She went out of the car and walked towards her house.

"Park Juno. You hate silence and cannot bear it yet you live in silence. Why?" Taeyeon muttered to herself looking at the back of Juno until she disappeared into her house.

Juno opened the door and silence greeted her. She hated this. Yet what choice does she have?

She kept the box of berries that taeyeon gave her in the freezer. She plugged her headset and started listening to music in full volume then she plopped down on her couch eyes closed.

She remembered Taeyeon combing her hair with her own hands inside the car. And she remembered their hug. It made her feel warm. She opened her eyes.

"Kim Taeyeon. What if I get used to this? Are you going to use me  and throw me away later" She muttered