Chapter 6

Life Of A Troublemaker

"Tell me what you got" Taeyeon was a little impatient.

"I th-" Sunny's words got interrupted by Yuri.

"Hei. Taeyeon when is Juno going home. Should I drop her off?" 

"No you don't need to.I can drop her off to her home. She can stay until afternoon. You all have practice right? I can't attend the practice. I have a meeting with Lee Soo Man. I'll drop her off on my way." Taeyeon gave a long answer.

"Okay cool we can hangout with her until then" Yoona said.

"Let's talk in my room" Sunny said. The others were too busy to notice the pair going to the room.

"Okay the first thing I learned about her is that she hates silence" Sunny said.

"Yeah she told me that. How did you pick that up? And why is that a negative thing?" Taeyeon frowned.

"How did I notice? When it gets too silent she whistles,fiddles with her fingers, taps her fingers to make noises." When Sunny said it Taeyeon made an 'oh' sound.

"It's a negative thing because it's more like she's afraid of the silence. Maybe something bad happened in her life. When it gets silent she remembers it so, when it gets silent to distract those bad thoughts she make noises" Sunny explained.

Taeyeon thought about it. It did make sense.

'What has happened in her life?' Taeyeon thought.

"And judging by the reaction earlier she likes getting attention or she likes people caring for her. Its negative because, that would mean she has less people who care about her. You did see her right. When she was eating, she tried to hide the tears. It was sad to look at that young girls face. She looked like she hadn't eaten home made food in years. She didn't look like she was starving for food. She looked like she was starving for love and care" Sunny finished her observation and analysis.

"But she has told me that she has a big family." Taeyeon said in confusion.

"Maybe they don't care for her that much." Sunny said.

'But she had a sweet smile on her face when she mentioned about her family' Taeyeon thought.

A loud scream was heard which made Sunny and Taeyeon rush out to see what had happened.

"Weeeeee~" Juno ran as fast her short legs could manage.

"Weeeeee~" Yuri ran past Juno.

"Weeeeee~" Yoona also ran past her.

"Damn you short and y legs. Why can't you be fast like them" Juno mumbled panting to get more oxygen

A figure was following her. She saw Taeyeon and Sunny coming out from a room. Gathering all her strength she ran towards Taeyeon and hid behind her.

"Save me" she said.

'Huh? She looks cute hiding behind my back' Taeyeon thought.

Tiffany stopped infront of Taeyeon panting heavily. Her face was red with anger.

"Hand her over" she ordered.

"Who?" Taeyeon was confused.

"That little troublemaker of yours whose hiding behind your back. She's so going to get it from me today"

'My little troublemaker?' Taeyeon thought.

Taeyeon shook her head to get it off her mind.

"What did she do?" Taeyeon asked.

" She put a big bug on my dressing table." Tiffany said. Sunny started giggling but the death glare given by Tiffany made her stop. Taeyeon also had the urge to laugh but she resisted.

Taeyeon turned around and gave Juno a glare.

"It was Yuri and Yoona's idea." She said.

"You take care of your one. I'll go see the other two" Tiffany said turning around to look for Yoona and Yuri.

'Tiffany will you stop saying that she's mine' Taeyeon froze for a moment.

----------

 

"Thirty seven! Unnie"

"Thirty eight! Unnie"

"Thi-" She got interrupted by Yuri.

"Hei little prankster Buddy! What are you doing?"

"I got punished by Taeyeon unnie. Forty sit-ups are for the prank on Tiffany unnie and the mention of unnie after each count of a sit-up to remind me to say unnie to those who are elder than me"

She was standing infront of the couch in the living room. She had both her hands holding her ears cutely. Yuri seated on the couch comfortably while she had an unopened bottle of soda in one hand. Taeyeon had gone to take shower to get ready for the meeting.

"Yeah. Tae can be harsh sometimes. Well go on. Finish it up" Yuri said. She was in her practice attire.

"Thirty nine! Unnie" with much effort she ended it.

"Fo-rr-ty! Unnieee" finally she finished and collapsed on the couch. Yuri laughed at the cute girl.

"Well for your hard work i'll give you this soda" Yuri handed the bottle to Juno. "Well got to go. Don't get in trouble again. Bye"

Juno picked herself up from the sofa. As she was about to open the bottle of soda Tiffany came in her practice attire ready to leave.

"Oh i'm so thirsty"

"Unnie! I'm sorry about the prank earlier" Juno apologized.

"It's okay you cute little girl" Tiffany gave her famous eye smile.

"Here unnie. Yuri unnie gave it to me but you can have it" Juno said handing Tiffany the bottle of soda.

"Oh so sweet~" Tiffany cooed and started opening the bottle. The cap of the bottle flew away with a pop sound and all the contents of the bottle fizzed out.

"Woah! Daebak! It went really high" Juno said looking at the bottle cap.

"You little" Tiffany said angrily.

"Oh no no no it wa-" Tiffany started running after her and she found herself running at lightning speed. She went into one of the rooms,closed it, and locked it. She was leaning on the door panting heavily. Tiffany was banging the door and shouting. After sometime it faded and the sound of footsteps going away were heard.

'I'll get you for this Yuri unnie'

Juno let out the breath she was holding. Before she can breathe normally the smell of mixed berries invaded her nose. This time it was much stronger. She turned around to see Taeyeon folding her arms looking at her with a stern expression.

'If this is her room it means that  this smell is her scent' Juno thought. She strongly resisted the urge to ask Taeyeon what body shower she used.

"Explain now" Taeyeon said angrily. Juno gulped.

'Oops. Not again'