Chapter 5

Life Of A Troublemaker

Juno followed the two idols silently. Taeyeon walked up to her car and went in without saying anything.

"Get in" Sooyoung said.

"But we are wet" Juno reasoned.

"And whose fault is it" Sooyoung said teasingly. Juno went into the backseat not wanting to sit beside the angry Taeyeon. Sooyoung sat on the passenger seat beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was still angry. She took deep breaths and clutched on the steering wheel.

'One day! She can't go on without making trouble just one day.' She thought.

Taeyeon started driving while the car was filled with an awkward silence.

"You are a fun kid. Ayo ladies and gentlemen~ Are you a BTS fan?" Sooyoung asked. She was trying kill the tense atmosphere. Taeyeon found herself calming down.

Juno responded by a nod. She was indeed a BTS fan.

"Woah really. Whose your bias? Let me guess Jungkook?" Sooyoung was now interested in knowing the answer. Taeyeon was also curious and she glanced at Juno from the rearview mirror waiting for the girls response.

"Not Jungkook. Sugar" The girls reply was short.

'Why does she like him?' Taeyeon thought.

"Why him?" Sooyoung asked the question which was playing on Taeyeon's mind.

Juno was looking out of the window. She had a small smile on her face. Taeyeon raised one eyebrow curiously.

'Why is she smiling?'

"Because he's swag" Juno answered.

"Hahaha! Yeah. You are funny" Sooyoung laughed. Automatically Taeyeon smiled. She looked at the rearview mirror to get a view of the young girl. Juno was also staring at Taeyeon through the rearview mirror. Juno was smiling at Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately removed the smile away from her face. She wanted to show that she was still angry at her. Juno also lost her smile seeing Taeyeon's action.

"Do you have a favourite girl group?" Sooyoung was now more curious. This was her last question because she knew that they were getting near the destination they were headed to.

The tense atmosphere was back again. Juno was looking out of the window leaning her head on the window will. But she answered Sooyoung's question.

"F(x)"

Sooyoung decided to keep quiet. After about Taeyeon stopped the car. And they went out. All of them went out.

"Where are we?" Juno asked curiously eyeing the house infront of them.

"Welcome to SNSD's dorm. Our sweet and noisy home" Sooyoung answered.

"Soo, I forgot to bring my key.Give me yours" Taeyeon ordered.

"Tae just ring the doorbell the others are at home" Sooyoung said. Taeyeon pressed on the doorbell. Sunny was the one to open the door. Without saying anything taeyeon went inside the dorm. The other two followed.

"Oh my god. Why is Juno here?" Seohyun exclaimed and when she noticed the trio's state she frowned" and why are you three soaking wet?"

The other members of the group also looked at them.

"This little funny troublemaker enjoys soaking others" Sooyoung patted Juno's back.

Taeyeon went near Sunny and whispered so that no one hears her.

"Sunny give her some clothes and work some of your psychology skills on her without letting her know"

Sunny nodded.

"Juno let's go. I'll give you something to change into" Sunny dragged her into one of the rooms.

"Make some food for Juno. Soo, go get changed." Taeyeon ordered and went to her own room to get changed.

She changed into a black jumper and jeans and went out to help the others who were busy cooking. They were serving the food when Sunny came out with Juno trailing behind her.

She was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt and black skinny jeans. It was the first time tayeon had seen the girl in normal clothes.

'She looks a little bit mature like that' Taeyeon thought.

Juno was in a daze. A very sweet smell had invaded her nostrils when she had changed the clothes given by Sunny and the smell was still there. Strangely she liked it.

'It's like all the types of berries mixed together. So sweet' Juno thought.

Sunny gestured the girl to sit. It was then that Taeyeon noticed something.

"Hey those are my clothes"she gave a glare to Sunny.

'What? Its hers?' Juno thought.

"She's short like us others clothes won't fit her" Sunny shrugged.

"What about yours? Your shorter than me" she asked.

"My body ratio is different" Sunny answered. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the annoying answer.

Taeyeon looked at Juno who was eyeing the food infront of her. The girl had an unreadable expression.

"You can eat. Its made for you" Taeyeon said.

"This food is for me?" Juno's voice was shaky. Taeyeon noticed it she nodded answering the question. For the second time today Juno felt her tears welling up. It had been a long time since she had eaten home made food and the fact that they cooked it for her made her feel an unexplainable feeling.

"Thankyou for the food"

She started eating slowly. The lump in made it difficult to swallow. She was really feeling grateful for the group members. Her emotional side was now exposed to most of the group members. After gulping down the food she said. "It's good" The others sat and started chatting with her comfortably. Juno was also smiling and laughing now.

'She's comfortable with them now. Will she be comfortable with me?' Taeyeon thought and smiled.

Her thoughts were interrupted when sunny stood beside her.

"That's a big reaction to be noted" Sunny whispered.

"So, did you get anything?" Taeyeon asked curiously. Sunny looked at her and smiled.

"It was hard. But I think I got some of it. And it's mostly negative things" sunny said