Chapter 9

Life Of A Troublemaker

Her forehead was coated with a layer of sweat. The deep furrowing of her brows indicated that she was having a nightmare. But this was a normal thing for Juno. Everyday she would have the same nightmare. This is one other thing she was afraid of. She had a big list of fears that no one knew about.

Unbeknown to the sleeping girl another figure was examaning her with a confused expression.

"Is she having a nightmare" Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

"Don't leave me please" the sleeping figure mumbled softly but Taeyeon heard it.

'Who is she talking about?' She thought.

"I love you" the girl mumbled in her sleep again. Taeyeon felt something prick her chest. She put a hand over her heart.

'She loves someone?'

"I love you mom. Please don't leave me. I'll be a good girl" the girl talked again. Taeyeon felt relieved by the mention of mom.

"Hey! Wake up" she touched the girls arm and gently shook it to wake her up.

Juno squinted her eyes waiting for eyes to adjust to the light.

"Are you alright? You looked like you were having a bad dream" Juno nodded.

'Can't you tell me what happened? I'm really curious about you Juno' Taeyeon thought.

"Wait! Woah! Why are you here? I swear I locked the door last night" Juno had a late reaction time. Taeyeon looked amusedly at the girl who was ready to attack her now.

"Tadaa" Taeyeon took out a key." Its a key that can open any type of lock" Taeyeon said.

"You stalker! Thief! How did you even get that?" Juno asked with a high pitched voice like Tiffany's.

"Stalker? Thief? Yah! I'm an idol why would I stalk or steal?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know. You tell me" Juno answered.

"Go get ready kid or you'll be late for school. I'll be downstairs"Taeyeon said and started walking out of the room. "I'm not a kid" Juno yelled from behind. Taeyeon just smiled and left the room.

While Juno got ready for school Taeyeon started making breakfast for Juno. When Juno came down she had already finished and was waiting for her. Taeyeon looked at Juno.

"You look cute with your uniform" Taeyeon commented.

Taeyeon froze for a moment when Juno's dark brown eyes stared from her top to bottom.

"Well you look like" she halted for a moment and then stared at taeyeon's eyes with a cute smile while her head was tilted a little. "You" She finished.

"Come sit down and have your breakfast. I made it for us" Taeyeon said. Juno sat down and looked at the food. She had the urge to hug Taeyeon for doing so much for her.

'You are going to do all these sweet things and when I get attached, you will leave me like everyone else' she thought.

"You said I look like me" taeyeon said. Juno hummed.

"What did you mean I look like me. I take a different style each month. I am an idol. What is the real me?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know the real you." That was all Juno said.

"What do you think of me? Some people hate me. Some people like me. What is your view about me?" She asked.

Juno stopped eating and looked at the girl infront of her.

"Majority of people like you unnie. My opinion about you isn't important at all" Juno said. Taeyeon couldn't say anything else but her mind had the answer.

'It is important for me.'

--------

They were now in the car. Taeyeon had played music so that there won't be any silence.

~Rum pum pum pum~

Juno was enjoying the song. Taeyeon remembered the girl mentioning her favourite group was f(x).

"Whose your female bias?" Taeyeon asked.

"Krystal~" Juno shouted out loud. "I'm her big fan" she said.

'Krystal huh.' She sighed. Why was she expecting a different answer.

------- 

After dropping the girl off she went back to her dorm and lifelessly dropped on the couch.

"Heyyyyy Tae" Tiffany ran towards her followed by the others. All of them crowded around her as if getting ready to hear an incredible story.

"So?" Tiffany asked.

"So what?" Taeyeon asked.

"What happened at Juno's place. Tell us" Yuri said excitedly.

"Nothing" she answered and the excited shoulders slumped.

"You mean you didn't tell her you like her?" Sunny asked.

"We have met only a few days ago. Besides she seems to like Krystal more than me" Taeyeon said. She felt envious ofcourse.

"You mean krystal? Our little Krystal?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah. She's her bias" Taeyeon answered. Everyone laughed.

"Sorry Taeyeon but this is hilarious. The girl you like. I mean you, The Kim Taeyeon like. That girls likes someone else" Sooyoung said laughing.

Taeyeon sulked.

"Don't worry unnie. We all have a bias. But that doesn't mean we want them as our life partner" the youngest of them all advised.

"Yeah. Just be around her more often and the girl will surely fall for your dorky charms" Sooyoung said. That motivated Taeyeon. She stood up and took her jacket and started to leave.

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked.

"Being around her more often" she answered with a smile.

"Taeyeon-ah your whipped this time" Sunny said. Taeyeon ignored her and walked out.