CHAPTER 3

Tutor for Nichkhun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you have a problem with that?”

 

Wooyoung was a bit startled with the tone that the man was using.  It was as if mocking him.  “No, I don't have any problem with that.”  He answered. 

 

“Then let’s start.  Which of these should we start?”  NIchkhun said while aimlessly looking at the books on the table. It was as if he just doing that to make his hand busy with something. 

 

“We wont be cutting time,”  Wooyoung said.  Even if he was annoyed and he wanted to have the man out from his sight, it wont be good if he’ll tolerate him.  Even if his idea was good.  “This will be the first day that I’ll be teaching you.  Besides, your aunt is paying me, and I don't want to—

 

“I’m not gonna tell her if you’re worried about that,”  Nichkhun cut him. 

 

“That’s you, but I will tell her.”  It’s not in his nature to cheat.  And Wooyoung was sure that if Junho were in his place, he will do this as well.

 

Nichkhun stopped from what he’s doing and faced him. “This is gonna be convenient for you.”

 

“I am not doing this job for convenience,” he retorted.  If it were him, he wont even accept the job.  “Did you know that your aunt even begged me just to teach you?  I don't even want to accept her offer because I am busy.”

 

“Then what are you doing here?  Why did you concede to her?”  Nichkhun asked, challenging. 

 

Wooyoung remembered the look his aunt gave him when they talked.  He’s understanding now why his aunt was desperate of his help.  “I saw the desperation in her eyes. I thought that she really needs my help that’s why I accepted her offer.” 

 

Nichkhun just shrugged then laid the book he's holding and picked another.  He looked like he was very bored why browsing the content. 

 

Wooyoung was appalled.  Did he not hear him?  He didn't even reacted to what he said.  “Be responsible.  Your aunt is doing what she can do for your future.  I think you need to be responsible, do your part and be a good nephew.”  

 

Nichkhun looked at him, harshly.  “You don't know anything about me,”  he said.  “You’re just here to teach me about stupid books and not lecture me about family responsibilities and being a good nephew.”

 

Wooyoung was quite threatened to the man in front of him — for a moment.  He was just really annoyed on how arrogant this man is. 

 

“He thinks he’s all mighty and great,”  he thought. 

 

Wooyoung straightened his posture and took the Biology book on the table.  “I still wont tolerate you and we wont have a half time today,”  he firmly said. 

 

Nichkhun was a bit surprised to what he said.  But it was just for a moment as he became serious again and did not commented on his decision.  He then took the book from him.  “Let’s start then so we can finish this early.”

 

They then started their class.  And as time passes by, a new impression is starting to form in Wooyoung.  Nichkhun is intelligent.  In fact, he didn't even need his help.  Wooyoung felt  his face heat up as he demanded to do the two-hour lecture earlier.  He didn't need any tutoring at all.

 

Wooyoung was getting curious as to why did his aunt asked his service to be his tutor when Nichkhun is very good.  And if he’s intelligent, why did his aunt told him that he kept on repeating?  Granted that Nichkhun is a delinquent. But he can afford it.  He’s so good that he only needs to use his prior learning and not review at all. 

 

Nichkhun lazily handed his paper after answering his questions and yawned.  As if not contented, he even stretched in front of him. 

 

Wooyoung started checking and disregarded NIchkhun’s boredom.  He kept on rechecking his answers, comparing them with the book, and there was no doubt in Wooyoung’s mind. 

 

“Can you do that quickly?  This is the last subject right?” 

 

“Yes.”

 

He got another perfect score.  Wooyoung is starting to admire him. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter