CHAPTER 2

Tutor for Nichkhun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung was running in the corridor just to go to his next class.  He was late.  He was so engrossed with what he's reading in the library  that he forgot that he has a Biology class to take.  When he saw his watch it was already one-forty-five, his class starts at 1:30. 

 

He was huffing and puffing when he was knocking the door to his class.  

 

“Good Afternoon, sir, I’m sorry I’m late.”  He said.  All of his classmates looked at him. Wooyoung felt his cheeks burning.  He liked being the centre of attention but not in this humiliating situation he was in right now.  

 

His professor nodded.  “You may take your seat, Mr…?”

 

“Jang,” he supplied.

 

 

The old man nodded again. 

 

 

He then went inside the room and walked towards the only vacant seat available in the second row.  He was about to lower himself when he looked at the person sitting behind him.  His eyes widen when realised who the man was.  He was the one who caught him earlier while trying to reach a book in the library. 

 

“What is he doing here?”

 

“Of course, he ’s studying, he’s your classmate, idiot.”  Wooyoung almost choked when he realised that.  He sat himself.

 

 

He took a deep breath before looking towards the notes written by their professor in the board. He felt like he was being cursed today.  He almost got into an accident, he was late in his formal class in Biology and now the man who saved him was also his classmate. 

 

The man looked like he was not harmful though he always look serious.  Even though he was a bit cold, he still helped Wooyoung when he almost fell.  

 

“Excuse me.”

 

Wooyoung felt a tap in his shoulder so he turned his head to the man with confusion.  The man was giving him a serious look.  

 

“No one sits in front of me,” the latter said using a serious tone. 

 

Wooyoung blinked.  He was looking at the man while thinking how to respond.  It seemed like his brain failed to decipher what the man said. 

 

 

The man sighed and seemed to be really not in the mood.  It was as if the man wants Wooyoung to know that he’s an idiot.  “You’re sitting in front of me, I don’t like that.”

 

Wooyoung then understood what he meant.  And he immediately withdrew his first impression about him, he was not really a nice person, and he was really having a bad day.

 

“Well I’m sorry but it is not my intention to sit in front of you.  However, there is no other vacant seat besides this.”  Wooyoung answered him calmly even though the other guy was being arrogant.  The least thing he needed was an argument with a classmate.  For all the bad luck that he experienced that day, the man should not be added on to it. 

 

“It’s not my problem that you’re late.  Everybody knows I hate it when someone occupies the seat in front of me.:

 

When Wooyoung turned to his classmates, he noticed that some of them were already looking at him.  Maybe they already know how arrogant the man is and his policy of leaving the seat in front of him open. 

 

He turned his again to him.  “If you really didn't want to have someone sitting in front of you, you should've sat in front.”

 

He tapped his chair lightly.  “I like this spot.  Besides you’re not tall enough to cover me.  You’re too small for me to notice that someone has been sitting in front of me.”

 

“Aish —“  Wooyoung controlled himself not to hurt him.  If there’s something that will make him go mad, it was his height.  And the arrogant man just taunted his precious height.  “Then why are you complaining that I’m sitting in front of you.”  He raised his voice. 

 

“Mr. Jang, what is the noise about?”

 

 

The man smirked.  Then Wooyoung realised what had just happened.

 

He glared at the man before turning away to look at their professor who is waiting for his answer.    He bit his lower lip.  What would Junho do if he will be in this kind of situation?    He secretly blamed himself for arguing with the guy.  If it were Junho, he will not argue with him. 

 

“Nothing sir,” he finally said.  “I’m sorry.”

 

The class went on after that.  Wooing chose not to look again to the guy.  He was wrong when he thought that the man was a gentleman.   He was a jerk.  Handsome, yes, but still a jerk. 

 

He promised himself he would never sit in front of this handsome jerk ever again.

 

“That will be all.”  Their professor said after the class.  “And class, remember the faces of your seat mates.  Those will be your permanent seats from now on.  You’re dismissed.” 

 

He groaned. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter