❀ La Pluie Se Met à Tomber ❀

Vanilla Scent
 

CHAPTER 005

la pluie se met a tomber

 

3rd POV :

 

Yerin slowly opened her eyes at the sight of Hana and mumbled as she took a look at the room: “Why am I here?”

“Oh my god! JunKook ah” Hana got flustered and rushed to call JungKook without even replying her back.

Yerin on the other hand hardly lifted her body as her head felt so heavy; and then she noticed her clothes and realized they were a man’s so she sat on the bed trying to remember how she got there until JungKook crossed her mind.

“Oh no! Why did I have to collapse then out of all the time, it’s so embarrassing” She stuttered as she stood up and took off the jacket she had on and intended to leave. And as she took a step out of the room, JungKook bumped into her and made her get in again.

“What are you doing?” She tried to resist.

“Just keep quiet for 10 minutes, can you?” He said as he closed the door and they stood behind it.

“Why? Let me leave now!” Yerin nagged.

“Seriously; don’t let me regret saving you” JungKook got all riled up.

“Yes! Thank you so much, now may I go back home? It’s already late and…” She kept nagging when JungKook heard heavy footsteps so he covered . She refrained from nagging as soon he did so and blinked.

Meanwhile, Hana was busy distracting her parents.

“You two must be so exhausted, should I make you Hana’s special tea?” She said out of the blue; “It’s already late, just leave it for tomorrow” Her father answered. “But…”She tried to resist but her mother cut her off: “Is JungKook asleep already?”. Hana breathed a deep sigh and replied: “Yes!...And he strongly refuses to let anyone in, he’s having that…. You know…. Teenager’s slump.” She tried to lie but that only made her mother especially more curious and worried so she directly headed to his room then knocked his door while yelling: “JungKook! Open the door; what’s going on?”

Yerin in the other hand let go of JungKook’s grip and asked: “Yes, seriously! What’s going on in here?” She stared straight at his eyes bravely; afraid of getting caught, Jungkook dragged her away from the door and let her go when they reached his desk then fiercely uttered with a low pitch: “Do you want me to tell what’s going on? Here I go… I was driving in the night when suddenly some psycho threw her body on my car, I went to check on her if she got hurt but she suddenly started yelling at me and crying and ended up having an asthmatic reaction as a gentlemen –Moron should I say- I had helped her and even opened my house to her, you can tell what happened next yourself”; Yerin felt kind of guilty but refused to admit that so she just stuttered a sentence: “Thank…Thank you! But this isn’t right! You just dragged me here without my permission…Besides, my brother will be worried by now; I’ve got to go” She was about to walk off until he grabbed her arm and dragged her back which made her drop the framed picture of Minah (A.N: I had to change Yein’s name to Minah so that you don’t confuse between her and Yerin =)) and broke it. JungKook noticed that as his eyes landed on it; Yerin trembled from fear and bent to hold it until he yelled: “Leave it there!”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” She apologized as she grabbed it but he yelled higher: “I told you leave it there”

At the back-door, Hana and her parents were able to hear that so they directly turned to ask her: “Isn’t he talking to someone?” “No! I mean! He must be talking on the phone, I suggest we just let him-“ She cut her sentence half-way when the door opened suddenly showing Yerin who slammed open it and was welcomed by JungKook’s parents who had the jaws dropped in surprise *A girl is coming out of my –Perfect obedient precious- son’s room* was all they could think of at that moment. Yerin just stared at them; but tears welled up in her eyes, in one or another, she felt small when she got yelled at like that so instead of fighting back she just left. Hiding her tears, she passed by them and walked bare-footed all the way out. “What has he done?” Hana muttered as she followed her. “Ya! Wait! At least wear something or shoes, you still have a fever” she kept insisting but Yerin didn’t dare to even turn back and just walked ahead meanwhile JungKook’s mother fainted from shock and when Hana heard her father call her mother’s name; she gave up on Yerin and ran to them as she shouted: “Mom!”

 

Tae Yon POV :

After finishing my part-time job, I was heading to the bus station to get home when thoughts of that guy’s words came rushing to me so I kept asking myself *Why would he want to know her address?* and so. I wouldn’t care less, but that inquisitiveness about her had much turned to more than just that… But deep inside; I refused to admit it, furthermore I turned deaf ear to those feelings not opening for it. It was the when I caught sight of Yerin walking comatosely towards me, I flickered my eyes twice to confirm since I confused that maybe I was imagining things now but the next second I opened them again, she was dropped on the ground; I couldn’t sum things up, it was so sudden that I hesitated about what to do. I walked to her with heavy steps but rushed when I snapped back to my senses; beside me was a collapsed Yerin in the middle of the cold night. I held her as I checked to see if she hurt her head but there was no blood so I sighed in relief then held her bridal style to the bus station as I laid her slowly on the bench. I shook her body but she could answer wearily: “Oppa, sorry” “Help me” she muttered these words continuously as she dropped rivers of sweat obviously having a fever so I decided to take her to the hospital considering her fragile state.

 

JungK ook POV :

After my mother calmed down, I was in the guest-room together with Hana who was walking back and forth before me which got me more agitated so I yelled at her: “Just sit down already! It’s too annoying” “Yeah! All you’re good at is yelling and screaming at girls” She nagged back, I inhaled trying to calm down and said: “You already know that girl’s attitude; just because I helped her doesn’t mean I can grin and bear her snooty know-it-all temper” I tried to explain but Hana was stuck by that girl’s side and continued: “Yeah! Yeah! But no matter what that girl you’re talking about is sick –Terribly- and she just left bare-footed and wearing light-clothing in this freezing weather! What if something happened to her?” “Why does it concern me? I mean she was that way even before I met her; I just did what I had to do-.” “Maybe it would have been better if she met someone else; you’re still so irresponsible to even take care of yourself! Why am I even bothering myself” She cut me off then walked to her room.

Hana’s words hit me hard that thoughts like –What if she got another asthma reaction- or –What if she heedlessly got hit by a car (again?)-  started growing in my mind. Irritated by that, I decided to go out and look for her; I didn’t even get why I would have to feel responsible for her, after all we’re not related by any means. I slothfully laid my way to the car; when I sat I accidently sat on something since it was dark, so I checked and it was the noodles I got from the convenience store. “Come to think of it, I didn’t get to even give her the medicines” I sighed out of guiltiness and drove anonymously in the dim wet night; after passing by few districts, I was able to spot her from afar as she was walking feebly with heavy steps; feeling relieved by finding that, I directly parked the car aside and headed towards her but before reaching her, that convenience guy already caught up to her. He held her to the bus station and laid her there; I walked to them hesitatingly and stood before them as I told: “She has a fever, I think she must be admitted to the hospital and get some rest” I suggested to him. “Why would you care about that?” “I am somehow related to this, I am not forced to explain the details to you; so let me drive her there and if you’re worried you can come too” I added but he obviously got riled up and rejected: “She’s not going anywhere with you, just know that”, I inhaled and without arguing back I held her arm trying to get her on her feet but he dragged her back. “You know that acting this will only make her condition go worse, you don’t even know what happened- .” as I was convincing him, suddenly Yerin let go of my grip purposely even when she was too weak to even speak.

That guy turned more confident with that and added: “She doesn’t want your help, I guess this is enough evidence; now may you excuse me?” He said before holding her to the taxi passing me by. Even though that annoyed a bit, I felt relieved after all, I won’t have to go through the pain and she already has someone to take care of her- at least that’s what I thought I’d felt at that time.

 

3rd POV :

In the hospital—

“She’ll be fine if she rested a bit, her fever had dropped down and you can discharge her by now” The doctor reassured TaeYong after examining Yerin. “Thank god” TaeYong breathed sighs of relief and thanked the doctor. Therupon, it hit him that she didn’t have any shoes to wear so he ran to a nearby store and got her a converse with the money he got left.

When he arrived back to the hospital, yerin was already up, Taeyong directly ran to her and asked: “Are you okay? Can you get up?” “Yes, thank you so much for everything and I’m sorry for the bother” “Don’t you say so, I’m glad to help; and you should take care of yourself more” He advised as he put the converse down for her.

“This…” She started off but I cut her sentence and said: “You’re not planning to go home bare-footed, are you?” She obviously felt burdened and commented: “Thank you, but I think-.” She was about to refuse when I interrupted: “You can just pay me back when the right time comes, just think of all this as a debt; ah! And of course you can’t pay me back with money” “Then, what?” “I’ll decide that myself” I winked to her and she smiled. “We can just go together since we live in the same neighborhood if you’re okay with that” I suggested straight-forwardly; she hesitated at first then nodded: “Yeah! Sure!”

 

YeRiPOV :

 

TaeYong walked me all the way home; he was unbelievably too kind to me and that side of him seemed cool. Yet, I couldn’t get over the humiliation I faced in the house of that rude guy though I felt kind of thankful that he helped me earlier but he ruined it all with his narrow-minded and aggressive personality. But necessarily to say, part of it was my mistake, I was too obstinate starting with; therefore, I even had debated whether I should actually apologize to him tomorrow. Thinking about all of this, I entered the unusually quiet dim house of mine. Somehow, Jun wasn’t there to welcome me that night; he wasn’t there to ask me how my day was or what I would like to have for dinner; he simply wasn’t there. I checked the rooms and when I reached my room, I found a letter put atop my laptop. Of course, he knows clearly that the first thing I check when I get home is my laptop to write or maybe go to my blog and see what people wrote about my stories. Today, I somehow had a lot of guilt inside of me and my debt to others frequently grew bigger; I held the letter which read: Hey Rin ah! It’s Jun; I’m so sorry for being careless and slapping you. You must know that I didn’t intend to do so and it came out involuntarily. Maybe by the time you read this, I’d probably already be in the airport heading to HongKong, I’ll go bring YeSeo along; I’m again sorry for not sharing your pain with you but  I think that YeSeo would be more stunned and alone now, you can understand that, right?

“You were wrong this time round; even I am feeling lonelier than ever” I whispered after reading each line. YeSeo is my biological sister since we share both mother and father; she’s 8 years younger than me but we rarely even meet since she lives together with my parents *Lived should I say.

The next day, I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing; I lazily checked who it was and it happened to be YeJun, I picked up with a sleepy voice. “I guess I’m in time” He told me; apparently he called to wake me up. “Hurry up; if you don’t get up in 1 min, you’ll be late to your first course in College! I prepared breakfast for you, you must eat it and don’t forget to close the door after leaving.” 

 

JungK ook POV :

 

The second I opened my eyes that morning, I had a feeling that trouble is awaiting me. And yes, I didn’t fail to guess, the first thing that caught my eyes was my mother standing in front of my bed while clenching her teeth and crossing her arms that I wished I never opened them; I closed them not quite awake but she instead kicked my bed and yelled out loud: “Jeon Jung Kook! Get up now!” I breathed sighs of fear then got up from bed to be welcomed with my mother’s yelling routine. “What do you think yourself doing, bringing up a girl to your room?! Do you think I’ll let you go with that!” “No!” I replied. “How old is she? Where does she study? Where do you know her? Since when have you been dating her?” She kept asking useless questions. “I don’t know her!” “What? Are you ignoring my questions?!”

“Kookie! Did you get up yet?! We’ll- ” Hana said as she got in but halted her sentence half-way when she noticed my mother’s creepy gaze so she bit the bottom of her lip and tried to rescue me yet again as she started off: “Honestly, that was my friend from college, she came to meet me but when we were getting to my room, you and dad came so I asked her to get there first but she happened to confuse my room with JungKook’s…” She started off with an obvious story but messed it up as she didn’t know what to say next, that’s when mom questioned: “Then, you answer me! Why would he close the door and why was the girl crying as she left?” “That-” “I bet it was a habit for girls to close the door as soon as they get in a room but then before she switched on the light, I thought she was a stalker and tried to stop her by grabbing her neck which made her a bit scared, that’s why she left the room crying.” I continued in her behalf and when I finished, I could hear Hana whisper: “I think this kid should cut off watching action movies”

“Next time; you bring guests you should at least tell us. So that such misunderstandings won’t happen again, alright?” She turned to Hana who just smiled forcibly then glared at me. “Get ready now, I’ll go to work!” My mother said before heading out.

When we reached the college, Hana and I were welcomed by that girl … Yerin in front of the school gate; she stopped walking when she caught sight of us, her eyes held questionable gazes and mixture of both guilt and anger; I ignored her and walked ahead when Hana was about to go to her until while passing by her, she stopped me as she called: “Hey there!”; Had I heard right? Was it actually directed to me, I thought before turning slowly to her and she was smiling brightly looking at me.

author's note:   

            

 Subsribe, comment and upvote plz